QoL regarding guild "Offline > (time)"

Reichhardt

In guild tab, you can display offline members and see how long they've been online for, this is great. However, it only goes up to 1 month (Offline > 1 mo.) of inactivity before it becomes guesswork. When looking for inactives to kick to make room, you might want to give high profile members over a month of AWOL before finally deciding they need to go, or simply want to be fair and kick the truly most inactive people first.

I'd like for it to display for up to a year (or at least 3 months), in 1 month increments (Offline > 2 mo., Offline > 3 mo., ..., Offline > 1 y.). Alternatively, turn the "offline for (duration)" into a "Last seen at (day)" with today and yesterday being displayed literally "today" and "yesterday", and anything beyond that as a date. (11 Jan 2022 <-- preferably in this format, to avoid dd/mm <-> mm/dd misinterpretations)

Unrelated but while I'm at it, maybe put an ingame clock somewhere that display's the server time? People often end up guessing when a TW/EI/GvG is, and get it wrong..

I realize these might not at all be top priority, but please consider them.