Training Dummy

Akyme

Hello,

It would be very interesting if players could be able to spawn a training dummy to do some damage / heal test.
How exactly ? Being able to choose the absolute entire stats :

• Level
  • Amount of HP
  • Amount of MP
  • Defense
  • Resistances
  • Parry rate
  • Block rate
  • Wisdom
  • P-Heal
  • Eva
  • Dmg taken reduction or not (Also need to seperate PvP and PvE if possible)
  • An option to clear all the buff / regen its HP & MP
  • Being able to party him to also test heal (which is why Wisdom and P-Heal stats, and so need to be able to lower is HP without attacking)

Since I'm not sure of how this can be realized, I guess a NPC could give differents buffs to the dummy that can be stackabled or not so we can choose the amount of resistance for example.

But of course, if you can make a window where we can choose absolutely everything I said above, and just click "Spawn Dummy", it would be very huge.

If this is not possible, then I guess some training dummies models lv. 130 would still be nice (For example X amount of HP with X res / dmg reduction, and another with Y amount of HP and Y res / dmg reduction)

What's the point of it ? I'm absolutely sure PvP players and PvE players would love to be able to train on that since we keep asking some healer to be a punchinball in Sakura Island, poor healers :(

Thanks for reading,
Yato

• Like 2