Update of the class drop rate system.

Sofía Jimena

I want to request a change to the drop rate system. I'm not trying to make it clear that the percentage of getting items increases, but rather that the frequency of items dropping for the class changes.

That is to say... if my character is a level 29 Defender and defeats the Bitterstone Core boss again and again, this boss will drop more of my character's items and less of the other classes' items.

I've been looking for gears for my character for 3 weeks and the bosses drop the gears of the other classes more.

If this change is made, it would help me a lot to not waste time being at levels 20-29, 30-39 and even 50-59.

I hope other players like this idea too.

8 hours ago, sufi yan said:

pump your drop rate buff with medallion pet chips drop rate and blessing 30D u will get what u wan in literly 5 runs

Ok, my friend Sufi Yan... it seems that you did not pay attention to what I have written.

My complaint is not about the drop rate but about the fact that I enter and exit a dungeon more than 20 to 30 times a day and the bosses drop the same gears of the other classes many times and several times but never my one class.

For me the drop rate is fine but not that system in which... when is defeat the dungeon bosses, zone bosses and PvP zone bosses, they drop the gears of the other classes MORE, many times and of the same gear several times but none of the gears of my class, of my character.

I don't think increasing my drop rate would be the solution, that would mean that defeated bosses would rarely drop the gears of my class.

I should add that the drop of gears for all classes is supposed to be random and that is false!

Sadly, this is something we cannot fix or control. The game is not programmed that well, all we can do is add or take away percentages of the items and or class of items ie General, Magic, Rare, or Unique. We cannot somehow make it drop your class based on who enters.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, Jade said:

Sadly, this is something we cannot fix or control. The game is not programmed that well, all we can do is add or take away percentages of the items and or class of items ie General, Magic, Rare, or Unique. We cannot somehow make it drop your class based on who enters.

This is correct. The table just lists all that can be dropped, and I can in no way effect what drops based on who enters the dungeon. The only way to do that would make class specific dungeons for every dungeon in the game, which is unnecessary.

6 hours ago, Jade said:

o o o

:O

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

This is correct. The table just lists all that can be dropped, and I can in no way effect what drops based on who enters the dungeon. The only way to do that would make class specific dungeons for every dungeon in the game, which is unnecessary.

o o o

=O