Runes and Capes achievements

Meej

Playing this game for almost two years I have done almost everything already, but I haven't complete the last percentage of my achievements. I would like to share some suggestions that I believe would be great to newer players or players like me who find it very difficult to finish this type of achievements. I think that runes achievements is a great idea, but I do believe that runes achievements should have vases/chests/legions spawning more often or faster. For Roger boxes, I believe that there should be another way to also farm these bp because I find it quite difficult to get boxes from Roger.

Another suggestion I have is having capes achievement title scroll for one account would be a great idea. 

• Thanks 1

• VGN GM

The vases and chests do respawn fast, they just dont respawn in the same positions. To give some back end information on this aspect.

They have several of the same type of monster in the game (so there could be like 10 chests in the map). Then each of those 10 will have 5 active spawns out of 10 total spawns. The spawns aren't entirely random either they're mostly sequenced so thats why if you learn good routes this part can be done really quickly. We don't really have any plans to make this achievement any easier because this achievement is one of those things that it feels rewarding to complete since usually your doing it for the mounts. Which is why this specific achievement is sharable between characters.

I have no plans at the moment to make cape achievements to be shared. Maybe in a future update but right now it is not in the plans.

• 1 month later...

enchant bp level 1 to level 7 can buy from fame box each map after max fame 12000 each map

Decay Swamp/Witchcraft Forest/Death Valley
Searing Valley/Eloise Plains/Ethereal Dome
highlands/shilver peak/tempest cliff
Devastion Realm/Durango kingdom/Meeryasha

Edited by banluysrul