Password reset mail not received

djbluetenshi

Hello,

Please create a ticket at the following link: www.vendettagn.com/support.vgn

Note: You need to have a pre-existing VGN account in order to be assisted by a GM, as it involves confidential information.

Attempt to provide as much information as possible to validate that you are the owner of the account, such as: Username of the lost account, EmailIGN (In-Game Name), Last remembered passwords for both the VGN account and the character (if applicable), among others.

Regards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, InSaKiR said:

Hello,

Note: You need to have a pre-existing VGN account in order to be assisted by a GM, as it involves confidential information.

Attempt to provide as much information as possible to validate that you are the owner of the account, such as: Username of the lost account, EmailIGN (In-Game Name), Last remembered passwords for both the VGN account and the character (if applicable), among others.

Regards.

I can't create it cause I can't get into my account. :( I've tried a password reset x4 but no luck.

27 minutes ago, InSaKiR said:

Hello,

Regards.

I got into the account after some guessing!! sorry about that

• Like 1