Cannot register an account for Eden Eternal

Queeniet631

Hello,

So I downloaded Eden Eternal and when I click on register in the game page, it keeps saying I already have an account when I dont have an account. 

Ive tried registering with email and other options, yet it does not let me through. 

PLEASE HELP! I really want to play Eden Eternal, it has been a while since I played with the old version of EE. 

Hello,

1) It is recommended to use a Gmail email address. If you have already tried one without results, please try with another one.

Register at the following link: www.vendettagn.com/register.vgn

Reference link: https://imgur.com/a/PInd9dL

2) Once your account is registered, please confirm the registration from your email inbox. Be sure to check the Spam/Trash folder. You can also search for "VGN" to find the emails.

Use this link as a reference: https://imgur.com/a/PV7NmkZ

Your account should be validated. You can proceed to use it for gaming.

Regards.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response! 

I have another problem. So, I am able to register an account under the link you gave me, but when I tried logging into Eden Eternal, it keeps saying incorrect password. I am sure it is the correct password. 

Please let me know how I can fix this, thank you!

Make sure you're using your game account (ee.vendettagn.com/In-Game) and not your forum account on the website. Both accounts are separate from each other.

Also make sure you type your username in lowkeys.

To know if the account was created successfully, this message should have appeared, otherwise, it's likely that it wasn't registered correctly.

image.png?ex=65f2a6ca&is=65e031ca&hm=d20f9a7d977a4fe3736796527fefceb224b8f9bb4d35388802714e2f0b691d7a&=

If the issue persists, the only possible way would be for you to generate a ticket here: www.vendettagn.com/support.vgn

It must be from your game account, not the forum!.

As a last resort, if accessing the website ee.vendettagn.com is not possible for you to either change your password or generate a ticket, please let us know.

I registered an account under the link you gave me, not the forum account. After I register, the green message appeared, so everything seems to be in order, but I still cannot log in, keeps saying incorrect username or password. 

My username is in lowercase letters, password has cap letters and numbers and an exclamation point. I hope that is okay. 

I also changed password and create different accounts already, nothing seems to work. 

Please help! 

Actually the symbol "!" is allowed in the case of Eden Eternal and on the website. Could it be that you used "¡" instead of "!"?

I just created an account to verify the use of "!". I used a password of 5 characters in. The first letter in CAPS, followed by 4 digits, and finally the symbol "!". It worked without any issues both on the website and in-game.

the username cannot exceed 12 characters and the password 16.

I understand that if you have access to the website since you were able to change the password, isn't it? Please generate a ticket at the following link if the problem persists. I remain attentive to any updates from you.

www.vendettagn.com/support.vgn