Something is wrong with the stats obtained from grade rare knee guards and helmet

The drop in articles is different than 4 years ago.
I used to get the entire grade rare set and stats I wanted.
Now no matter how many weeks and months pass, it is very difficult.
Getting stats on items: knee guards DEF VOID Ch-EVA max HP % (percentage) and helmet EVA DEF VOID max CP, is not possible now.
Before, if it was possible to get it, it is not possible that now it is as if they did not exist.

I noticed the same. Some old stats does not exist any more. For example, I certify every rare shoe I find, and I get a crate in Caergate almost every day. In 2 years I certified around 600 shoes for every class, but no one shows my stats any more:

hTaRTe2.jpeg

Can you check what happened? It's impossible it's just bad luck.

2 hours ago, Filomena said:

I noticed the same. Some old stats does not exist any more. For example, I certify every rare shoe I find, and I get a crate in Caergate almost every day. In 2 years I certified around 600 shoes for every class, but no one shows my stats any more:

hTaRTe2.jpeg

Can you check what happened? It's impossible it's just bad luck.

I cannot check, nor show proof of the statistics on the knee guards: DEF VOID Ch-EVA max HP % (percentage) and on the helmets: EVA DEF VOID max CP.
I can only write that before I could obtain them, upgrade them and sell them at a good price to make more gold.
I wish it was just bad luck, but that like 9 months pass and I can't get it, it's something that worries me a lot.

• Sofía Jimena changed the title to Something is wrong with the stats obtained from grade rare knee guards and helmet