Do you do the arts? :)

Aiko

> Do you draw?

Yes I do. Since I was 5 years old but I really got into it when I was around 13... because Sonic the Hedgehog happened in my life, I was VERY naive back then and... let's face it, it IS the easiest design one can learn as a starting point. xD

Am I proud of it? Well I WAS when I was still young. Today I'd say... "meh". I don't feel ashamed, but nowadays I feel like I should have stayed with The Legend of Zelda or Mario or anything else. But hey! An experience IS an experience!

> If so, what do you like to draw?

I draw about everything that I'm currently driven to. I'm not predictable in that regard. Pretty much random! Though Anthropomorphic Characters are the highest experience that I've made when I was younger. A lot of old TV Shows (like Mighty Ducks, Street Sharks, Gargoyles, Biker Mice from Mars, Extreme Dinosaurs, Kiyattou Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats, Bonkers, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck etc.) and 90's games were influencing me in that regard.

Nonetheless I am NOT a furry! I'm getting sick and tired of people shouting "Furry" into my face and being ignorant about it. Everyone is allowed to draw Anthropomorphic Characters, may they be Furries or not. There's no rule that says that only Furries are allowed to draw these types of Characters/Designs. I'm also capable to draw Human Characters and more, but I stick to what I can draw better since I'm doing it since years.

Practise is the key to get better in drawing everything and I'm taking slow steps to go from one direction to the next. :)

> Got some art you wanna post & brag about?

I'm not much of a bragging person and thus wouldn't even dream of bragging around. xD If you are interested in some of my works then just ask me nicely for my DeviantART Gallery. Don't expect too much from it though; Currently I'm very experimental with many different Digital Programs and thus the results and quality vary HEAVY from picture to picture, and I'm not an proffessional. :) Also my drawing style is changing from picture to picture as I don't stick to 1 and the same style.

> How about your favorite artist?

I don't really have a "favorite" Artist. I see every Artist with equality. It's really just the level of experience and knowledge that makes one Artist better than the rest, but this really isn't supposed to be some sort of heavy competition. So yes, I'm very level-headed in that regard and choose not to favorite any Artist that is coming across my eyes. :) You can learn from everyone, so just do it! :D

> What kind of mediums do you prefer? Traditional? CG?

I'm actually using both Traditional AND Digital. :D

From simple Sketching Pencils to Copic Markers to Watercolors and then to my Wacom Tablet and Digital Programs like Photoshop CS6, MediBang Paint Pro, InkScape, Verve Painter, Paint Tool SAI, Open Canvas, Krita, MyPaint and even MicroSoft Paint.

• 11 months later...

Do you draw?

Yes, I do, but only from time to time - currently I'm on my MA studies and I don't have much time.

If so, what do you like to draw? 

Characters from anime/manga/games ^^ 

How about your favorite artist?

qinni from deviantart.com - I love her style in drawing ❤️

Got some art you wanna post & brag about?

Well, not really... I'm poor at it (I have problem with drawing hands & legs) :( + I don't have scanner, I can only take a photo by my phone but it will be in bad quality.