A fun little game figured I would check it out..

Preface this with saying I started playing ' online ' when it was a 300 baud modem an homebrew bbs doors.. šŸ˜ƒ Have played everything under the sun at this point, but recently been looking for something a bit more ' casual '.. Life getting in the way an all that. I tried Aura Kingdoms (which oddly is very similar, considering they were at one point from the same company?) An doing a random check of ' youtube mmos you have to play in 2019 '.. found this šŸ˜ƒ

My only real question is there a variance between the channels? Trying to find a channel that is english. Is there any specific channel thats geared to different regions? Or is still a grab bag..? Thanks an hope to see you all in game =PĀ 

• VGN GM

Since you mentioned Aura Kingdom I'd assume you're talking about our game Eden Eternal. Which you'd be correct they're made by the same company X-Legend. As for your question about channels, no their is no difference between channels other than channel 4 is used for Guild Towns and Player Houses. The rest of the channels are just around so theres more places to grind/farm and more bosses around the different locations in the world. As for grab bag's we do not have these. However, we do have Mystery Boxes that are somewhat similar located on this page https://ee.vendettagn.com/shop.vgn Along with Crystal Altar which is similar to the Paragon Table thing Aura Kingdom has.