[EE] Scrolling Text Banner Removal? Also Population Count

Raim

Is there a way to remove the scrolling text banner thats at the top of the screen in both Classic/Awakening that shows achievements, etc for players in the world? Also, could anyone tell me whether Classic or Awakening has more players currently? I'll probably end up playing on both but my friends want to roll on the highest population choice if that can be discerned.

• Raim changed the title to [EE] Scrolling Text Banner Removal? Also Population Count
  • VGN GM

We do not release server figures. Both servers numberwise are good, Awaken lost about 5-10% of its player with the release of Classic and Classic brought a lot of old names back so you have a lot more players. However, the server is new so a lot of the Awaken server players are playing both together and eventually some will choose either or. We do try to make it possible for people to attend time based PvP events on both. But to give an answer to your question, Classic has more players in total.

As for the scrolling banner, I'm not sure why we would need to remove it?