New costumes

GoddessSand

Good stats on them. Like

Location of getting them Dislike: would like the main costume and hat moved to the pve DG TT.
Reason for the dislike on the location is due to the intrinsic use of them. The uni nurse and bunny suits people have a lot of them, but the characters that benefit the most from them over the other uni costumes don't need to pvp for them. That means pve for the outfits that they would pvp with them. It's already part of their gears to pvp for them and if they do want more they just pve for them with ease. The other uni costumes where it would benefit different characters like the SW and CB requires them to enter a BG in hopes to get them or wait for a boss to spawn if they drop from the bosses at all. The point is however that we have to pvp every BG to get the costume we prefer while other characters can go through the pve process to get them. Sure the bunny is good for SWs in a small sense for pve and minimal useful in pvp, but the SE bunny tux is more suited for them in pvp and pve than the qipao, camo, or military cap. So, the SE is already using the unique costume best suited for them because it complements both their buffs of Crit eva and eva, but the SE isn't the only one that was optimal for the costumes that were already in the game. Moving these other main costume and top to the pve DG makes sense because players should be allowed to pve for them like the rest. It also makes no sense to continue to pve for unique costumes as a SW because the ones of value require pvp.

The other thing is that again making these more common rather than rare will benefit the server and the game. The debate on having them rare so players will stick around, didn't really work since they were extremely rare to begin with and players still weren't sticking around. But when you made the unique costumes that were already in the game more common people started farming the hell out of them and grafting rare costumes onto them. Got the active players something to do over just sitting around as players are still not entering BGs with it being the 3rd Janus in a row to not happen due to a lack of players entering.

Graft rare onto them Dislike this part of it.
After grafting over 18 rare costumes on to the unique costumes that were already in place means that I will need to use another 36k in AP to graft the looks I want to switch between periodically during the day onto new costumes. That is a lot of cash that players would have to spend to get the look moved over to the costumes they want when they already spent that to get the look on the costumes that were available at the time. Very disappointed in this.

Unique weapon skins Stats good but Locations should change. These should be in either the BGs or PvP Bosses not in DGs.
The unique weapon skins that are in the game already should all be removed from the DGs and put into the PvP zones. There's no reason to keep even the unique weapon skins that were already in the game in the DGs as players should enter BGs and PvP to get these.

New Unique Lingerie drops are poor at best.
The Stats are good, but they seem really difficult to get that players who get the unique lingerie they want might not even bother helping other get the lingerie they want or they'll sell them at an extremely high OP cost. I'm not suggesting to change their location, it's a great location, but the drop rate out of the 5 bosses you don't even see 1 of them drop. There should be a good balance between killing bosses and getting one or two of them. Making them too rare in the game people look at it and go Meh, whatever, if they drop they most likely will be picked up by some looter that always seems to get them so why bother or they only bother till they get the one they want and stop. That is the case with many players who will join till they get what they want and move on. I personally look at all this and go Meh, whatever, just let me know when the next level cap is and then I might concern myself with them.

• Like 1