I can't recover my account

Whateverman

I haven't played in a while, i forgot my in-game name and password however i was hoping i could recover my account with my e-mail.
When i tried to do so it said: ERROR: Unable to locate any information using the data given.

So i tried to make a new account with my e-mail, to my surprise: ERROR: Email is already in our verification system. If this is an error please wait till midnight(UTC) for it to be removed and try again.

So i went in my inbox since i don't delete any e-mails and i found that i really DID have an account created however when i try to recover it the sistem said ERROR: Unable to locate any information using the data given.

Here is the date i created the account 

noreply@vendettagn.com

15.04.2020. 14:23

Hi,

Welcome to Vendetta Gaming Network!

Please remember this registration is for all VGN games on the network. It is not necessary to register a new account for each game.

Please click the following link to verify your registration: Click Here

Happy Gaming!

aSH
Vendetta Gaming Network

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, ANY EMAILS SENT REGARDING THIS WILL BE IGNORED, PLEASE USE THE APPROPRIATE PROCESS OF CONTACTING A MEMBER OF STAFF.