Equivalent exchange

Cocotea

Hi I had made a terrible mistake while crafting evil conqueror foot in the past Saturday . Got some distractions from pet and click the " request " button carelessly without putting Heartflame lv120 which made me lost x 6 molten essence . I knew this is player's fault so i was not surprised the ingredients are declined to be returned when i created a ticket through support system . The question is that I tried to get more molten essence drop in Sunday by participating 3 times of abyss party (x 6 runs Hall of Molten King in total) , and i did not even take x 1 molten essence from Boss successfully . 

Recently price of some abyss essences are going extremely high . You can barely buy a single molten essence  10k ea when fire dragon/ phoenix are cheap as 800g -1k . I do not mind to buy molten  > than 10k but it would just ruin the economy resulting in an unhealthy purchase of abyss items . I am truly regret that i wasted these rare materials by a slight wrong action . Not asking for free return of it but i wonder if it is possible to pay something valuable ( e.g. a fair amount of vgn points ) to have x6 molten essence back in my bag . The fragmented abyssal soul or foot armor fragment are less important compared to motlen so i can accept their lost based on my fault , but please give me a chance to make up for one's error  besides buying it 15 or 20k ea from peer .

Thanks for your help ! 

• VGN GM

Atleast at the current time I dont plan to make any exchange as by design some essences are suppose to be less valuable than others.

As for the VGN points, we do not allow any exhange of VGN points for items unless its cash shop or mystery boxes as this would be unfair for players.