It's been a while, but..

ByteStix

lol thanks for the review. I posted in the comment section. I did like the fresh take on the early levels. I’ve always wanted to make it a bit nicer for new people as it’s kinda boring in today’s game sense.

I think emphasizing most stuff is end game and it’s largely still here because of the PVP would be the biggest take away. Also it’s a lot more new person friendly than when it was first released due to drops/exp reward increases 

• VGN GM

Thank you for the review!

Just to touch on some stuff you mentioned - Make sure to grab your gear from Idel (in Enocia) when you level up every 5 or so levels (you should get a quest when it's available). It'll help you do the generic farming quests and give you things like exp boosters, gear, etc to help get you up there. Gear, if I'm remembering correctly, is available every x9 level (so 29, 39, 49, etc). While it's not the best of the best gear, it should help you farm and get better gear.

XLVYNHi.png

As some of the comments mentioned too, you can upgrade your gear as well! You need Stardust to upgrade them (can be obtained from monsters, cash shop, Auction house [Tool section]) and its guaranteed up to +5. Talk to any Enhancement Technician to do this.

As for no one queuing for the battlegrounds, they are level capped. So 21-29s will queue for it and its level capped beyond there. Most of the lower caps have small populations that enjoy sitting there (mainly for the pvp aspect of it and the enjoyment they get from playing a certain level cap [playing with set skills/items]), but a majority of the playerbase you'll find at 59+.

I saw the video and I read the full review. I think it explains very well 50 % of the game: the beginning, the storyline, the questline, the grind, the graphics and such. But you just stopped in level 20 range, so you missed the other half of the game. It means the high level dungeon, the PvP, the battlegrounds and all the "locations" where game still lives.

I hope for 2021 you could borrow a cap level from Vivi or Daddy to look and try even a Bunker, or a mass pvp in last map. I'm sure you will have few more positive stuff to tell about Scarlet Blade in that range!