Templar KP Build PVE

MrTank

• VGN GM

At level 60 on Templar KP won't really make a difference damage wise.

I would ask what equipment are you using as the if you're not using the Venetta Starting Equipment then that could be why.

However, that being said Templar is quite a weak class in-general so it wouldnt surprise me if thats just the case. If you want me to check over everything screenshot your character info sceen (c key) and the KP screen and I can check what might be wrong?

• VGN GM

Since Templar deals a lot of Magic DMG I think for the time being you should swap to using 4 Purple Certificates to boost your M-CRIT Rate and M-CRIT DMG. I would recommend something like this:

NrKc3CF.png

You do appear to lack some certificates so I will list them all here so u know which classes to level:

Spoiler

Class - level 1 / level 2
Mage - 20 / 50
Warlock - 10 / 40
Luminary - 10 / 40
Luminary - 20 / 50
Bard - 10 / 40 (You can also swap this for more M-CRIT DMG which is Shaman 20 / 50)
Hunter - 30 / 60
Hunter - 10 / 40

As for equipment I would recommend trophies that you get that give some sort of M-CRIT Rate effect or M-ATK effect.

Then for the kinda skill usage you wanna use your Lightning Wave first after gathering monsters then straight after use the Judgment Impact. This will deal bonus damage due to the knock-down that Lightning Wave provides. I will also say that if possible you should try find in the Auction House or maybe ask in peer if anyone could give/sell you a Sacred Light Glyph this will help you kill stuff due to its resistance dropping.

To be honest though, with the above all said your best just powering along the best u can till level 80 which then you can unlock some of the Awaken Classes. Then you can play Blood Knight to make running dungeons super easy or if you like the tank then Dragon Soul or Paladin can be decent.

As a sort of P.S, if your having stuggles leveling the classes you can speak with Yukari in Aven who can give you a Basic Class Level Stone that helps level classes to level 80. Since classes need to be level 80 to be Awakened.

---

Edit: Another thing that I might suggest is maybe you should try the Mimic class out. You can build a Templar style class on the Mimic but you can swap out some of the skills for skills from another class.

I'd suggest for leveling up maybe taking some of the Dragon Knight skills like Drake Fang Ambush and Drake Tail Slash along with your Lightning Wave and Judgment Impact skill for just lots of AoE effects. Then too boost your M-CRIT Rate you could take something like Shaman Marks of Wind (Make sure to level this up) and for healing take something like Holy Prayer or Aura: Hammer Friend (Make sure to level this up). But ultimately if your going to play mimic read all the skills and have a play around with some that sound cool.

• VGN GM

You should be able to just quest to level 80 as the questline has been streamlined over many years to give more than enough EXP.

If you seem to be missing quests check for a yellow ! located towards the right of the screen and then make sure to uncheck the level requirement box. For level 65 you are probebly looking for mainline quests in Shiver Peak / Death Valley sort of areas.

If your looking to skip quests and just grind then I would recommend running Sturmfrau 0/10 at your level or Skleros Ice Abyss 0/10 as these are the best for EXP. You might want to try build an Engineer class and kite the mobs in these dungeons and ignore the bosses as they're not woth the time / exp.