Dragon Knight KP Guide

MrTank

• VGN GM

I'd probebly recommend something like this (with 70 KP points)
cDVpSlT.png

Dragon Knight is a Hybrid class so it's kinda hard to get all the stats you need on it. So you can focus on either PDPS only or MDPS only but personally I would recommend both.

You need to play around the classes buffs as thats where a lot of the power comes from.

Flame Drake Mode is the PDPS mode so when you use this buf u should stick to using the PDPS skills.

Reverse Scale -> Drake Tail Strike -> Hellfire Dragon Devour

Then when you use the Dark Drake Mode

Drakes Power -> Drake Tail Slash -> Drake Fang Ambush

Note: When using Drake Tail Slash it will knock enemies back which can make ur Fang Ambush miss. I personally used to try and gather the monsters on the same side so when i used Drake Tail Slash i would begin moving towards them for the Fang Ambush cast. Alternatively you can stack them near a wall so the knock back doesn't actually knock them back or swap the order of Drakes Power and Drake Tail Slash to give them time to gather. Also since Drakes Power is single target make sure your targetting the monster with the most HP when doing ur combos.

This will maximise the damage, never use these 2 modes at the same time as its a waste of cooldowns, you kinda wanna be cycling between the two modes the best you can.

As for Hidden Drake Mode its good for healing when pulling monsters because when you counter using Reverse Scale it will heal you. So you can end up healing from almost dead to full if timed right. It also gives a Silence to your Fang Ambush but I only ever really found use for that in PvP so I wouldn't worry about it.