Changes in Scarlet Blade

SparkOne

Its been a while since Scarlet Blade ( SB) got updated ....some suggestion am making here...

1. Skill rebalance of various arkana to play with more skill combinations

2. Making SE great again

3 Reducing amount of Extra buffs acquired from events as everything get stacked upon.

4. Finding a way to make ancient jewels r2 if not unlock new drops from BG exclusive with some increased stats 

5. Reworking of BG reward system and more people to join

6. Making New Bosses spawn  near to Faction Bases not just middle small health boss but some chances of unqiue drops

7.Adding Cooldown on Premium Medallion and Guardian buffs

8.changing NB and AK time half yearly .

9.Changes in Dog tag lvl 65 reward system for more PVP buffs ....PVP skillstorm for example

10. Making Medic more of Priest style game play with higher mobility and lower defense unless buffed by resto

Some may not agree some may not like it was my suggestion

Thanks

Sparky

• VGN GM

Some are possible, but class skill changes/balances are very unlikely.

I will not be changing AK/NB times at all - there was a vote put out and everyone voted for UTC to remain the timezone for NB/AK. I said when that vote was out that whatever the winner was would remain the timezone indefinitely. No matter what timezone it is, there will always be the handful that's unhappy and complaining. So I'd rather just keep it static and leave it as is. 

• Like 2