Controller support / Suggestion

Narin

I've been trying to play the game through steam so I could have controller support, but every time I load it through steam, steam acts as if it had been force closed and when I get into the game, it does not register that I have a controller connected (Though, I believe that's because the launcher for Vendetta is set up in such a way that you can have multiple instances of Eden Eternal Vendetta running at once, which is totally understandable.)

I say all that to say this: Is there a possibility that controller support could be done or something of that nature? (My hands aren't like what they used to be hahaha...)

• VGN GM
17 minutes ago, Narin said:

I've been trying to play the game through steam so I could have controller support, but every time I load it through steam, steam acts as if it had been force closed and when I get into the game, it does not register that I have a controller connected (Though, I believe that's because the launcher for Vendetta is set up in such a way that you can have multiple instances of Eden Eternal Vendetta running at once, which is totally understandable.)

I say all that to say this: Is there a possibility that controller support could be done or something of that nature? (My hands aren't like what they used to be hahaha...)

We dont have direct controller support.

However, I believe there is 3rd party programs that can allow you to rebind controller keys to leyboard keys that will allow for controller support.