QOL's Patch Suggestion

Locsta

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. Today, I would like to present a suggestion that I believe could greatly enhance our gaming experience in the form of QOL. As VGN strive to create an enjoyable and immersive environment for our players, it's important that the continuously seek ways to make the game more accessible and user-friendly.

Today, I would like to suggest an enhancement that I believe would further improve the gameplay experience for all players. I propose the inclusion of a feature that allows players to choose the exact quantity of items they wish to purchase from in-game shops, as well as the ability to navigate between pages by entering a specific number.

Currently, when a player wants to buy items from a shop, they are often limited to predetermined options, such as purchasing a set number of items (e.g., 10 Dry Branch). However, there are many instances where players have specific needs and would like to purchase a precise quantity of items to meet their personal requirements. 

By introducing the option to select an exact quantity during the purchasing process, you would provide players with greater flexibility and a more tailored shopping experience. For example, if a player needs 7 Infected Bloods, they could simply enter the number 7 instead of having to buy 9 Infected Bloods and waste the remaining 2.

Additionally, enabling players to navigate between pages by entering a specific number would be incredibly helpful. Currently, accessing a specific page in a shop often requires manually scrolling through numerous pages, which can be tedious and time-consuming. Allowing players to directly enter the desired page number would greatly facilitate the search for specific items and improve overall efficiency in the purchasing process.

I am confident that these improvements would add significant value to the Eden Eternal gameplay experience. They would make the purchasing process smoother, more personalized, and more enjoyable for all players. I strongly encourage you to consider this suggestion and evaluate its potential integration in future game updates.

Thank you sincerely for your attention and dedication to the Eden Eternal player community. I look forward to witnessing the future evolutions of the game, and I am confident that these enhancements will contribute to increased player satisfaction and engagement.

Best regards, [Locsta]

PS : When you buy any item in the "Hot Category" You have the option to enter a number between 1-99 and i concluded that the items in "Catalog" could be changed to the same shopping mechanic.

image.png

Hello, thank you for your suggestion.
We've had a few ideas for this in our TODO List for a while, but haven't had time to look into this one yet.
We hope to be able to make some changes soon for better navigation between the Item Mall and Loyalty Shop pages.

Thank you for your patience and your support!