Daily Quest for AT/DF

Lother

Hello everyone,

Just posting a suggestion after experiencing a really frustrating week on AT/DF : how about a daily quest for the both dungeons as we already know for HoO ? Its starting to be annoying to spend hours on the game for nothing... I think it would be appreciated by a lot of players !

Thanks for reading me :)

• Like 2

• Lother changed the title to Daily Quest for AT/DF
  • VGN GM

Because of the rotating bosses it wasn't really effective to a daily quest.

So the whole Battle Token reward from the last bosses of each dungeon was the replacement for the daily quest. This serves the same purpose and same rewards that we would have done if we had of included a daily quest therefore there is no reason to add one in future.

I understand it, even if you have to drop essences to be able to exchange them thanks to the trade system... so the reward system becomes random.

In my case, I have dropped 3 essences (in total) last week, which means 8 sessions with the maintenance. Since I had already exchanged a lot before, I didnt have enough parchments to keep exchanging.

Result : Almost 10 days to have a single weapon, playing everyday... that was not as complicated in HoO.