Hello to all Eden Eternal Players and Ad mods👋

I am new to this game literally new (newly player newly download newly gameplay)

I found so many guides here but still do not know how to start

I created my character and claimed the starter package (it haven't arrived yet)
I created a Magician and a Cleric ( I think I will be doing magician first)

Is it ok to start as a magician for a newbie player on the server?

is it recommended to do all quest until max level (if there is a quest until) or just do the power leveling I saw on this thread

Thank You for those who will help me get ahead ^_^ in advance ❤️ 

In my opinion, not sure about the rest
Since this is your 1st time on Eden, it is recommended that you do all the main quest's (the orange/yellow quest's)+ book quest's.

Power leveling is mostly for people that have already played the game before, or are leveling other characters.

For class wise, for now Magician is fine.

In the end once you are done with leveling, you will most likely switch to Awaken Classes, which is the better version of the Normal classes that you start with.

15 hours ago, BloomingStar said:

In my opinion, not sure about the rest
Since this is your 1st time on Eden, it is recommended that you do all the main quest's (the orange/yellow quest's)+ book quest's.

Power leveling is mostly for people that have already played the game before, or are leveling other characters.

For class wise, for now Magician is fine.

In the end once you are done with leveling, you will most likely switch to Awaken Classes, which is the better version of the Normal classes that you start with.

Thank You very much!!

Is it ok to switch to Archer Class or just stick to my Magician?

Hello! ^^

54 minutes ago, BloomingStar said:

Like Pristina says, you gotta do that first untill lv 125.

2) You can play with any class, but the Blood Knight (Templar Awaken) is a really comfy class to use. It heals, reduces % HP of mobs, and can take a ton of damage.

In this game, physical classes tend to shine in dungeons because their basic attacks make a difference compared to magic classes whose basic attacks are also physical.

However, magic classes excel mainly in Player vs Player since they only need to reduce magic resistances compared to physical classes that have to reduce both defense and physical resistances.

3) Get accursed weapons to do all your activities more efficiently. Ideally, get 2 weapons: the Accursed Axe of Oblivion and then the Accursed Cleansed Archery. You can buy these from an NPC named Commander John in the Death Mountains map. The currency you need is obtained through Daily Quests in any Dungeon (Enchanted Marsh + Water Falls + Death Mountains). Also, breaking a Boss's BP and obviously killing it can drop these stones. Once you have your first 50, the axe will make killing Bosses a breeze.

https://imgur.com/a/hWojGW9

4) Start getting accessories/trophies like Zarloe's Blight Soul Trophy, Dimension Thunder Cloak, Temple Knight Rings (TK Rings), Blade's Sacred Sword Trophy, and finally, the Grumond Grassland necklace from Fame by killing mobs and delivering as reputation to an NPC with a symbol of a Blue Box or something.

Note 1: The best heroic trait is Guardian, it's a green one, provides more defense and +5 to all elemental resistances. This really helps players from not getting one-shot by Bosses, for example.

Note 2: Play with double elemental resistance certificates +5 (blue + yellow) to go along with the vendetta set you get from a level 30-40 quest. All combined, you'll have 30 elemental resistances, which you can increase even more with trophy charms for the trophies, at least 8 points each if you choose Warrior level 3 or level 2.

There are many more things I hope to include soon in a guide I'm preparing for new players.

Regards!