suggestion increase % enchant drop from orange armor box

banluysrul

im struggle every day 16h orange amore box . yeah i got orange box but less % drop enchant i want . im want suggestion increase more % drop echant from orange armor box .#1H-Violen/Lv2Wcf/Lv3dv/Lv5Elois/
#1H-Devil-Soul/Lv2Wcf/Lv4SV/Lv6ED/
#1H-Crazy-Devil/Lv1HL/Lv4DR/Lv5DK/
#off-Hand-Shield/Lv4DR/Lv6Meeryasha/
#2H-Frozen-Soil/Lv3/roger box៣
Steel Armour Box(violen lv2)
Sealed Armour Box(devil lv2)
Sealed With A Curse Armour Box(Violen lv5)
Age Wood Armour Box(violen lv5)
Coccoon Armour Box(Devil lv4)
Soulwood Armour Box(Devil lv6)
Heirloom Armour Box(crazy lv1)
Fiery Armoury Armour Box(crazy lv4)
Light Prism Armour Box(crazy lv5)
Spiny Armour Box(shield lv4)
Powergrid Armour Box(shield lv6)

that is armor already drop but when open it several time not get echant . im gonna hop it will fix soon and help all old player or newbie that is try hunt echant from orange armor box can be done for it.

im really thank you to all stuff . thank for read my suggestion

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

There is no point of increasing the drop rate of just some boxes. Increase them all, or none. This is your personnal odds to get things, for you it's those boxes which are hard to get, for some other players it was other boxes. Currently, all boxes have the same drop rate.

But anyway, just do as 90% of player that got this achievement, afk pet on elite :) There is obviously no sanction for it since some GS do it / did it / adviced to do it.

Also, this has been discussed in an older topic when Jordan increased the success rate of all crafting achievement, and there was no will to make this achievement easier (Patch v91).

This was Jordan's answer about it image.png?ex=662a52e1&is=66290161&hm=e6d

Source (keep aside the few fight we had while debating) : 

Best regards,

Aky

• Like 1

sorry my English not good. may be u misunderstand . i got 40 to 45box per elite spawn all channel. i'm got a lot orange box drop too. but for what i'm mean it drop same enchant and orange armor. for my option just want the orange box drop not same enchant. thank for reply my suggestion. and im sorry again for making u comfuse.

• Confused 1

about other player they got good pc and hold more than 5 account + maint account that why they easy finish that . for me my pc can hold only 2 account but it is always dc . im sorry that release my problem to company. but that is the really reason that's i can only online and hunt ellite . i cant afk do like other because when im back my character always got coure and teleport to  pod the place im link my soulgaurd.

Per experience, the easiest for you and the fastest would be to buy those boxes "over priced" instead of farming them. The time you'll farm gold will be faster for sure, since you can't multiple account. 

Why overpricing ? Because no one will sell or bother farming, so if you multiple the price x1,5 or x2, then someone will farm them to sell them to you. 

I used to overprice box + giving gold bonus if I dropped the right enchant I wanted for the few last I needed, which motivated some players to farm them. 

Well, this is just another way to do, not the cheapest for sure, neither the best, but in your case I'm sure it'll permit you to complete the achievement since this is what you want to do.

If 1 box = 1k gold basic price, then you can buy a box 1k5 / 2k ea.
PoD takes around 30 to 40 min to do, it gives 10k gold. This will do a minimum of 5 boxes per day as long as you find an elite box provider.

Best regards,
Aky