A few ideas

MrKnowItAll

Quality of life idea - A blocking experience system toggled by a command or a button (and i talk for everyone when i ask for this. we all need a better way to prevent from leveling up)

This is not as much as an idea but a request. We more ways to use our Medals ( for example silver medals have little to no use) many players have excess medals that they destroy

5 hours ago, MrKnowItAll said:

Quality of life idea - A blocking experience system toggled by a command or a button (and i talk for everyone when i ask for this. we all need a better way to prevent from leveling up).  Source Code needed, which we don't have.

This is not as much as an idea but a request. We more ways to use our Medals ( for example silver medals have little to no use) many players have excess medals that they destroy.

Any requests in which to use use the medals on top of what we already have for us to think about?

Responses in red

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrKnowItAll said:

Quality of life idea - A blocking experience system toggled by a command or a button (and i talk for everyone when i ask for this. we all need a better way to prevent from leveling up)

Not sure you can speak for everyone if not everyone asks for this. There are those who are still frustrated with not leveling up as fast as they want too. The stopping people from leveling has been mentioned every year since 2013 for this game. This like Luna said is a source code problem and should have been resolved before Aeria dropped the game from their servers and LivePlex stopped updating it. Since nothing here was done, the best anybody can do to prevent leveling is to show up in the game and die repeatedly by mobs till exp drops back down to 0%.

This is not as much as an idea but a request. We more ways to use our Medals ( for example silver medals have little to no use) many players have excess medals that they destroy

The vending machine has several uses for those medals that include getting pet exp/hp, Mother Miracles, earrings for your character's level, and several other things. Many people don't like using the medals because most of their use requires the use of RP, if they dropped the RP requirement maybe people would use them more and not trash them.

• Like 1