Look what I found Guardian's Blessing

GoddessSand

I kinda like this.

https://imgur.com/hNEpmqD hNEpmqD.jpg

This looks like a pretty nice item when it comes to the drop rate, PvP rank point increase, and pet hunger prevention.

The standing and recovery amounts might be too high at lower levels so does this require a player to have level specific that is greater than 10? Not sure how this will play out for characters that already get really high and fast recovery amounts vs those that don't have skills that increase their recovery. So, I'm pretty tempted to see how well it will work over the long term.

With the exp increase again it shouldn't be recommended for players who are level 29 or 39 and want to stay that way. So, for them they definitely don't want to use it for the recovery amounts that are going to benefit them during pvp.

As a standard item for the game it being 30day might become more of a staple for players and maybe adding a 3 day one on bosses. Selling it as an AP item might start out in AH as way too high in cost for players, but it is the same price as the 30d premium medallion. Kinda wonder how well it works out anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

This item has been out for awhile and is purchaseable in the cash shop. It was added roughly 3-4 patches ago?

Well, when I went to look at the event stuff on the SB site it came up and said to make a post commenting about it. I frequent the forum enough that I should have seen something about it, but there isn't so I made a post about it. Somebody said that there's a problem with it, so I'm a bit nervous to use it.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
2 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Well, when I went to look at the event stuff on the SB site it came up and said to make a post commenting about it. I frequent the forum enough that I should have seen something about it, but there isn't so I made a post about it. Somebody said that there's a problem with it, so I'm a bit nervous to use it.

I believe they're referring to the issue where it'd disppear upon death until you relogged, which was fixed a few patches ago as well.