Banana Crafter Bike

GoddessSand

If nobody has the Arkana Racer or the Enhanced Arkana Racer, can we change it to a Lancer design instead? And/or make one with faction colors like yellow and black or red and black, Though I would like a purple and black or blue and black. Just saying the Racer style isn't that appealing to me and I know several others don't really like it.

In Enocia NPC that sells BIKE I do not remember the name of the NPC, there is a BIKE called "Hunte's Lancer" there is no possibility to enable its CRAF to make 120 SPD and to be able to raise it to +10 to obtain 180 SPD, if there is any possibility, it can show a picture of what +10 looks like (I don't want to buy if it has no effect :,v) They should put some exclusive NT 180 SPD BIKES to GOLD, if they are unique, I will gladly give 100k to the NPC :v

On 8/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, xF4T4Lx said:

In Enocia NPC that sells BIKE I do not remember the name of the NPC, there is a BIKE called "Hunte's Lancer" there is no possibility to enable its CRAF to make 120 SPD and to be able to raise it to +10 to obtain 180 SPD, if there is any possibility, it can show a picture of what +10 looks like (I don't want to buy if it has no effect :,v) They should put some exclusive NT 180 SPD BIKES to GOLD, if they are unique, I will gladly give 100k to the NPC :v

The bikes in Enocia I think weren't meant to go 180 or be upgraded, but were introduced in game so that players could get a bike that goes faster than the free storm chasers. I can only speculate that they aren't upgradeable using Davidson NPC in Mereholt because it would make it difficult to determine if somebody is using the upgraded one or the one from Enocia, though they can name the bike enhanced version you can't tell as another player if that is the enhanced version or if it's the original just by looking. However, they could alter something on it to make it distinctive on the enhanced version that marks it as an enhanced version.