Few questions about game mechanics

Mellyana

There have been a few topics of discussion in our guild that no one seems to have a definitive answer for, so I would like to ask them here.

1. How does elemental damage work? Specifically, the extra elemental damage we get from gems and enchants. Do they count as extra hits for the purpose of proccing buffs/debuffs? Or just as additional damage? 
  2. On that note, does damage from reflect works the same way?
  3. How does debuffing bosses work? Can their resists and defense go into negatives? Is there a cap on how much -resist and -defense we can stack on a boss?
  4. I've heard from more than one person that Annihilator's Penetrator Mode, despite being weaker in theory, still does more BP damage to bosses than Armor Pierce Mode. Is there any truth to that?
  5. And last one, not related to the game per se, but something I'm curious about. How is it decided which costumes go into altars and which go into mystery box? And this is fixed or is there a chance for altar costumes to show up in future boxes and vice versa?

Thank you in advance for any help.

1. From seeing my elemental on hit dmg increase with the flat dmg increase from provoke I assume so.

2. Idk if reflect dmg counts sadly.

3. Resistances can be negative but defense can't and if true resistances aren't thrown in the cap on the negative should be the same as the regular cap of 50 physical res and 70 elemental (50 if it's physical elemental dmg).

4. My guess is due to the multi hit nature of this mode that makes it great for BP dmg.

5. We have a forum post for suggesting things on altars and boxes.

9 hours ago, Mellyana said:

And last one, not related to the game per se, but something I'm curious about. How is it decided which costumes go into altars and which go into mystery box? And this is fixed or is there a chance for altar costumes to show up in future boxes and vice versa?

Costumes that are in the Altar will never end up in the Mystery Box, some Mystery Boxes constumes may end up in the Altar, but this is very rare.
And generally speaking, new items are made to go in the Mystery Boxes, with some small exceptions.

• 7 months later...