Patch V107 Feedback & Suggestion!

infecttado

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 8:45 PM, Jordan said:

They're suppose to drop for everyone involved in the kill. You may want to check the mail as they are coded to if the bag is full be mailed instead rather than drop on the group.

Okay uh, i'm just quoting you on this, but except on burning mountain, they don't drop for anybody besides the first person hitting the boss (tested it right now...). Dungeons themselves aren't hard, but i'd rather run them with my cpl than alone

• VGN GM
On 5/5/2023 at 6:52 PM, Hilligan said:

Well i have checked it and it is doing the same dmg when it's below 30% and when it's above 30% 

https://imgur.com/jf93Sfr

It looks like in your image its working fine as this is how its suppose to show up in the damage logs.
https://ibb.co/PW4tPdV

I only used Execution Arrow a single time after using Chilling Arrow.

9 hours ago, hiersen said:

Okay uh, i'm just quoting you on this, but except on burning mountain, they don't drop for anybody besides the first person hitting the boss (tested it right now...). Dungeons themselves aren't hard, but i'd rather run them with my cpl than alone

This system uses the same system across the whole game not just each dungeon individually. So there should not be any difference between any of the dungeons using this drop system, especially the dungeons of the same type like 0/2 and 0/10.

43 minutes ago, Jordan said:

This system uses the same system across the whole game not just each dungeon individually. So there should not be any difference between any of the dungeons using this drop system, especially the dungeons of the same type like 0/2 and 0/10.

Though sadly, that's how it is. I guess I could try to capture game screen to prove my point, even though i believe you could test that easily by yourself :/ even if you come in game, i'll gladly go for the dungeon with you & test it with you