Character Window, Licence Knoweldge and HP/MP bars

Akyme

Hello,

I think the character window could be changed a lot !

First, I  would make it bigger (Not too big, some players have small resolution). In the Character Window, I would add :

• Amount of HP & MP
  • A button opening a new window with more fast change gear, so we can get 20 of them ? I'm kinda abusing, okay. But the idea is to make new page as much as we want, and name them the way we like, for example "Berzerk Debuff", or "Berzerk DPS". This button could stay outside of the character window in the place of the current 1 2 3 4 5 that are existing now
  • In the fast gear change, add costume change as well. I always change my weapon costume when switchting from melee dps to ranged dps. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and that some page could be used only for costume change for players that really love the costumes
  • In the fast change gear, add a pet pray we would like to use ?
  • Changing the Target Window as well, to be more looking like our Character Window

In the Licence Knoweldge, I would add the possibility to make a 2nd page with new KPs and certificate. It would do one for PvP, one for PvE. For example, in PvE we barely use the certificate "dmg taken -8%" in PvE, while in PvP I think everyone use it.

About Monster HP & MB bars, since they have million HP, it is not possible to write their number here. So if possible, just write their HP as % ? Only on the target window ofc.

Aura Kingdom Character Window has a pretty good look, you could use it to rework the current one !

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Without going into too much detail the game stores KP very badly and certificates for that matter. So without completely reworking the entire system this is not an option. I do have some ideas of revamping the Class Talent system at some point but I have a lot to do and I cannot even say if this will happen nevermind when.

Same can be said with gear swapping. Although it wouldnt need rework but I wouldn't really be able to assign slots 1 to 5 to custom. I would just have to add more options. Maybe I could look into doing something like class swapping where u can maybe drag a button to the skill bar but even that is iffy. I can look into ways to add more tho.

• Like 1