CC/ABYSS easy mode

Daddy Juns

hello is it possible to create CC/abyss easy mode and have them give lesser/fewer rewards? i find it really hard to find a party since im a newbie and undergeared. i dont think i'd be able to ever finish crafting any cc equip due to the fact that i am undergeared so i dont qualify in most pt requirements and will never be qualified as a dps since i will not be able to have sagi set which is the meta. and yes going heal is one option but that's probably my last resort and would need some golds to be able to buy a set with decent gems.

so its either i really miss the content until some random  pt or my guildies that have their own things that they need to do brings me there. i mean getting 10x sparkle 1coin/day instead of missing the whole content everyday is better.... in this case even if it takes long newbies would still come to the point that they'd be able to craft it. nowadays most people have their own pt and its rare to find people looking for members and of course when they do they'd get someone they know vs a newbie they dont have any clue about that is undergeared.

• VGN GM

CC is not really aimed at your level of gear and should not be completed until you have more gear, this is by design as its suppose to be end game content and not just content to do once you reach the required level.

Right now you need to start with just focusing on content that will make your character stronger. You will get some people who are inconsiderate. So its best to find a party of a guild that can either help you a long with guiding you to what gears you should get first.

For example, you should really be focusing right now on completing the basic achievements for the bonus stats and getting an armor set that can help you be relevant in abyss. 95 Awakens / 110 Awakens are good options for this. You can also work on getting Haven of Oblivion weapons (Which you can get either from joining a party which believe me people can solo these days or if you cannot get a party the Demon Stone Exchange in Death Mountains).

You can also get some decent accessories by doing the 110 trials and getting the world boss combos from there, there is some specific gears that are highly recommended as solo pieces such as Gailett's Training Ring. There is also various different gears available across the content that is soloable / easy to get a party for that you can obtain to improve your character to where people will invite you to parties. Some that come to mind are:

• Temple Arena Trophies (Most people farm these bosses for EP and such and they're in the open world so you don't really need a party). Just be careful as they are found in a PVP map so you can be killed by other players.
  • Some Fame items across the different maps are nice to get along with the exchange rewards from Dimension of Souls / Dragonside Ridge / Demonic Valley.

Again your better finding a guild or group of players who can give you better insight than me. As its not just a battle to get the gear, but also a battle to get the gear people have selected as being the "meta" gear.

But to TL;DR

Your not suppose to do CC until after you have gotten a good weapon and a good armor set which requires you to do at the very least Haven of Oblivion (Now available via Demon Stone Exchange) and Abyss. You will find people who are adamant that you some how have to have CC before Abyss, but these people are just compensating for being subpar and probably bought the Abyss set and then got carried in CC.

• Like 1

tbh sir i am not that undergeared. i have the 115 set and decent debuff set and some at/df weapons(bow in this case for debuff/accursed/115 debuff weaps). i have a pretty decent resist which is like 60+ for all ele just around 30 for phy resist. i already did the achievements for resists but its just hard to find a pt. i'd have consecutive days of not being able to do the content just because no one is running it or they are running it but dont have a spot for me. that is why i thought about the suggestion above to at least not waste more upcoming days.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, hellscream said:

i think the prob is not about gear, but so hard find pt cc, coz ppl not doing cc anymore

I can only agree, the hard part on doing CC (or even AT/DF, even if it is a little more frequent about AT/DF) is not the dng himself, its to find players to run it, the game is so dead to run such dng, if i can do 1 CC per week i'm already happy (you can call for day in peer w/o having any dm, and i'm geared enough to run CC, i know all boss mechanic, i just can't find players to do it), sure i have a guild, and not the smallest one but even the big guilds are deserted actually, i'm personnally not asking for an easy CC or idk, idc at all, I just want to be able to run these dng daily and actually it seems that the only way is to add a kind of "easy" mod or new content that claim CC, like abyss is a bit more active now cuz you need it for 125 set, if CC sparkles or something from CC could be needed for a higher content maybe it will bring ppl back to CC