I can't find my character, was it removed? (Eden Eternal)

Meiko99

Hello!, the last time I played Eden Eternal was in 2019 approximately, and I don't know if in these years they cleaned up accounts or characters! 😭

I was trying to enter with my character and I don't see it anywhere :'(, I could enter the launcher with my account but I have no character in the server. 

I don't know if this can be solved or you can't recover the information? Thanks for reading! 💚

19 hours ago, Meiko99 said:

Hello!, the last time I played Eden Eternal was in 2019 approximately, and I don't know if in these years they cleaned up accounts or characters! 😭

I was trying to enter with my character and I don't see it anywhere :'(, I could enter the launcher with my account but I have no character in the server. 

I don't know if this can be solved or you can't recover the information? Thanks for reading! 💚

If you played on Classic server, they closed the server entirely. Awaken server is however still up and running, so if that's where you played you'll have to send a ticket as per the GS instructions. 

• Like 2