Some Suggestions

DrakkarUlfsark

Make a cash shop item to convert slow bikes into enhanceable bikes

Those bikes in Davidson's shop look cool but they're slow, also there are many bikes such as sleipnirs and cruisers with 160 move speed at max enhancement. So would be nice if we can craft a version with 180 speed at +10, using the slow bike + a cash item, something like a Bike Overboost Device

Level of bosses in amara

The 4 main bosses and 2 mini-bosses(hounds) are level 69. that reduces the damage and debuff duration of lower level players on them, Amara is deserted 95% of the time, no one kills bosses and hounds anymore bcoz its not worth the effort, so lowering their levels to 64~65 would help to make amara great again (and maybe nerf Hound's HP to 7~10 milion)

Soccer Pit for leveling

Soccer Pit in lower levels gives high amount of exp and has been used as a leveling battleground for ages, it stops being useful at lvl 50+ when the exp is low and in terms of pvp the map is mediocre. So since so many players already gave up on leveling due to the low exp rates after level 60, we could use it as exp battleground again (note that there are 66 characters at level 65, and 231 others between level 60 and 64)

About last point, uhmm, I entered in new AK with my 59, and I noticed some old experience players, above all in FK side, are level 64. Maybe they are stopped there intentionally, for some reasons? I don't know that cap, so I hypotized it could be something in 64 better than reach 65. Just my mind, correct me if I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, Filomena said:

About last point, uhmm, I entered in new AK with my 59, and I noticed some old experience players, above all in FK side, are level 64. Maybe they are stopped there intentionally, for some reasons? I don't know that cap, so I hypotized it could be something in 64 better than reach 65. Just my mind, correct me if I'm wrong.

leveling from 64 to 65 takes at least 10 hours of grinding, most people stop at 64 so they can use Lv64 earrings and the effort to lvl up isnt worth the Lv 65 suit