Suggestion: Fix mats needed to enchant gems

Tuti

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Where was it reported 7 months ago?

You reported one about the Moonblossom but not about this one...

I've reported some gems in a post I don't remember.
Then me and Vyzer reported some to Herakkles
Then I've reported ALL gems that had something wrong to Mikitotefu.

• VGN GM

Well I never recieved it then because otherwise it would have been fixed. I do remember fixing several of these so maybe you didn't report this one? Or you just shouted it at them randomly in expectation they'd remember it to pass it on. Usually when there is an issue Herakles adds it to his bug list spreadsheet he has so I'd trust he would of passed it on if he was informed.

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Well I never recieved it then because otherwise it would have been fixed. I do remember fixing several of these so maybe you didn't report this one? Or you just shouted it at them randomly in expectation they'd remember it to pass it on. Usually when there is an issue Herakles adds it to his bug list spreadsheet he has so I'd trust he would of passed it on if he was informed.

There's like about 10 gems with worng mats.

I've talked about that with Mikitotefu like 4~5 times and she told me she was repassing everything to u.
Also, once you said you didn't knew about some gems bugs, same day same post I posted a SS showing that said bugs was reported to Herakles months before.
Whatever, if you want I can, again, take SS of everything that is wrong and send to you here or via ticket.

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, Tuti said:

There's like about 10 gems with worng mats.

I've talked about that with Mikitotefu like 4~5 times and she told me she was repassing everything to u.
Also, once you said you didn't knew about some gems bugs, same day same post I posted a SS showing that said bugs was reported to Herakles months before.
Whatever, if you want I can, again, take SS of everything that is wrong and send to you here or via ticket.

Either is fine, ticket or forum.