How Many Players on this Game RIght now ?

SIGRO

It's not empty, but it's not too full. There's a good player base where some people are good friends, some no so much. There are plenty of people around that are willing to help out new players and people willing to show people the ropes. You might find people ranting in shout or area, for the most part just ignore them they are often people either messing around or need a nap. Anyway, join either side or create a character on both sides and find out which side you like the most. I recommend having a character in both factions as there are some people who are open to playing with people who play both sides, that is as long as when you are that faction character you are out to help that faction.

• Like 2

It's not packed with players but this game is good for groups of friends to do dungeons and PvP with. Come try it out!

7 hours ago, SIGRO said:

I just wanna know if the player base is good to be able to play and invite my friends over to play this game !!
is it Empty ? or Full of ppl ?

• Like 2