Main hand dmg type vs off hand damage type

If I use club on main hand and sword on off hand, does the sword dmg get converted to strike?
I'm asking because I don't deal any strike bp damage when I have club on main hand.

I'm curious how the mechanics work for this scenario.

I'm also wondering if the mob has reduced strike resistance I will still deal more damage on sword the off hand (or if that doesn't matter since it is converted to strike)

Thanks!

1. yes 
2. thats impossible, u must have switched sword to main hand or forgot to use a strike wep, or god forbid, confused the main hand slot with the sub hand slot

props to u for actually paying attention tho, I cant tell u how many ppl Ive asked to "swap ur X to main hand" and just didnt understand or ignored me (thats a kick).

No I meant for the second question:

Let's say club main hand deals 1000 damage and sword off hand deals 1000 damage.

If the target has -15 strike resistance, club main hand will deal 1150 damage.

Does the sword off hand also deal 1150 damage? Or is it still going to be 1000 damage?

I would also love some verification from the GMs :)

• VGN GM

The type of damage you deal is based on main hand weapon. So yes if you have main hand club and the target loses 15 strike resistance you will do more damage to them.

Please don't disregard community members input as they would know the answer to a question like this.