Random questions

Moonstelk

1. Do monsters/boss monsters have defense? (seems noob question but have to ask to relate next question)
  2. Can monsters/boss monsters have negative(-) defense? If so, what's the limit? Are there any exceptions?
  3. (Like 2nd question but for character)
  4. Can a character have more than 1million ATK/M-ATK power?
  5. How many G-heal/P-heal you get for 1 WIS? 
  6. Got stuck on Sage class quest. Lv69. Shadower's Request IV. Requires me to go Ancient Altar to claim quest reward. Where is the place?

1. Yes they do
  2. Sadly unlike resistances from what I tried defense is capped at 0-999k
  3. Same like monsters
  4. No but with things like % dmg amp and res reduction you can do dmg well over 999k (which is where p/m-atk cap at)
  5. I don't think Wis has a formula for those stats unlike other core stats
  6. Now this one don't quote me on since it's been god knows how long since i've done it but if it's the one i think it is where you talk to helena to turn in but it doesn't specify that you need to be lvl70 to turn in
  • Thanks 1

Hello. I will try to answer these questions the best way I can. However, I do implore other sources to respond too if they have more direct/accurate information.

1. Yes. Bosses and Monsters do have DEF / Defense, all entities that fight usually do (with some exceptions for probably one-shot enemies) How MUCH varies between the level and type of monster (Legion Elites / Regular Monsters / Bosses, etc) But it is not really a lot.

2. Monsters and Bosses cannot have a DEF lower than 0. That is not possible as far as I am aware. Once it is 0, then the have no defense.

3. The same applies, as most stats that Characters can have are shared on the same calculation table that bosses have. Thusly so, our DEF stat cannot go below 0 either.

4. Not possible as far as the stat calculator on your character page shows. It's safe to say that 999,999 is essentially the 'highest' your ATK/M-ATK can go. Trying to make it go higher is pretty much futile. 

5. As far as I'm aware 1WIS = 1G-Heal/P-Heal. This is what I have been told, but I don't think it's that simple to say because of how Green and White stats actually work. There's some formula out there that is used to actually calculate how much G-Healing your character should (in theory) have. But it's not really worth investing in. Healing is not as complicated as it may seem. Having a balance of both is important..but I couldn't tell you how to actually calculate it. Too many variables (hence why we don't actually have an accurate G-Healing/P-Healing stat shower in game for example.).

6. I may have a few answers that could help you.

• Look around inside of you backpack for a item that looks like this icon here: kr13JXJ.png 
    This is a quest item that should have the ability to teleport you back inside of the dungeon.

• If you do not see this item, maybe try going back to the place of origin of the quest?

This Ursun NPC is by the "Mara Cult Altar" dungeon in Blackflame Peak. Maybe he'll have something for you. It's been a long time since I've done this quest, so there's only so much I remember. Hope this information helps though!
fWkGQC7.png

Hope this helps you out!

- Judgement

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Psion's Booper said:

6. I may have a few answers that could help you.

• Look around inside of you backpack for a item that looks like thi
    This is a quest item that should have the ability to teleport you back inside of the dungeon.

• If you do not see this item, maybe try going back to the place of origin of the quest?

This Ursun NPC is by the "Mara Cult Altar" dungeon in Blackflame Peak. Maybe he'll have something for you. It's been a long time since I've done this quest, so there's only so much I remember. Hope this information helps though!

Ok i got the thing. It's on my expired bank slots along with my enchants. I prolly thought it's one of it. Ty for reply.