Item Description UI / ALT+S hotkey system

infecttado

Hi! 
After time looking for more info i had no chance to find anything useful but, i think Jordan might be aware or acess to check/edit it.
So when you click ALT+S on item it change entirely for a short name, but on files leaked 2 days ago from Eden Eternal Global that we was able to login without a decent release, it had few features, like hide status of items, after using alt + s on item it was hiding costumes status.

Would like to know if is possible use this feature as a ingame change.
What it could be used for?
Once you get full item with tower gems/fortify/enchants and gear upgrade and now awaken EXP, it says alot of stuff, here's example of item:
OyLEOti.png
as you can see, i barely can see Gear Upgrade and enchant , to check it i need link my own item on chat, that's resolution issue if i'm not wrong, my resolution is 1368x768 which is pretty decent but for this is bad.

After ALT+S on item 1st time it turns on this:
mjOibfW.png
2nd time ALT+S:
YMURzmQ.png
3rd time ALT+S:
rRtrrF2.png

So what could it be changed? (IDK if its possible)
Once you click ALT+S it hide all fortification bar:
Axqz18P.png

And for others just remove 2nd/3rd change.

I know it would take alot of time , since game itself limitations but would be good improvement.
Thank you for reading!
:3

38 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Unless I'm just being dumb theres no much difference beetween the 3 images except the item name?

after click on ALT + S and pass mouse on item it should change it own status (hide or show them) it what happened on global.
It was undone on VGN version.
Isn't confirmed but i think this has been made because mana infusion UI , there was too much for single item.

Just wanted to hide few stuff on item when pass mouse so i can see what have on it all besides link it on chat to try check it. (sometimes it doesn't work so i need ask someone what have there)

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Ohh I havent removed it I just didnt even know its existed and nobody ever pointed it out to me till now.

I can fix this issue though very easily for the next patch.

i know u haven't, is just undone thing for version you guys used for it as base.
Happy to know that.
But how it works is very basic, that's why i suggested show/hide weapon stuff.
Haven't found right information how it works on non bugged game, since global was full of bugs.

• VGN GM
30 minutes ago, infecttado said:

i know u haven't, is just undone thing for version you guys used for it as base.
Happy to know that.
But how it works is very basic, that's why i suggested show/hide weapon stuff.
Haven't found right information how it works on non bugged game, since global was full of bugs.

We havent undone anything.

It's just the text is bugged which is why you get the ones from other areas of the game when you press it. I just need to fix the text.

• Like 1