Unknown problem.

I'm having this problem where I last 5-7 minutes in Scarlet Blade online and then the game disconnects me.

I don't think I have connection problems because in other online games I can last hours connected without being disconnected.

At first I had the problem with the xigncode... I changed the password since some users recommended it to normalize that problem but now there is another one that disconnects me every 5 or 7 minutes and I don't know what to do.

When the game logs me out, it doesn't show me any xigncode warning, just the Scarlet Blade online window saying "Mother has disconnected you from the server".

If you are getting the "Mother has disconnected you" Message everytime this is a true disconnect and it is nearly 100% of the time a network issue. Meaning there is a problem somewhere along the traceroute of your traffic. Try using a VPN this will normally help, since you will have a completely different path that your data is routed.

You could also try but not sure it will help is to clear/flush your DNS, tcp/ip stacks, and winsock. Or even try changing your DNS provider. However I would suspect that one of the last 3-5 hops in your route is getting a ton of lost data packets and having to be re-routed thus slowing that part down so much that the game drops you due to lack of connectivity. Your internet speed is not the issue here it is past your ISP that is likely the issue.

2 hours ago, Jade said:

If you are getting the "Mother has disconnected you" Message everytime this is a true disconnect and it is nearly 100% of the time a network issue. Meaning there is a problem somewhere along the traceroute of your traffic. Try using a VPN this will normally help, since you will have a completely different path that your data is routed.

I am going to try using a desktop VPN, free and recommended.

2 hours ago, Jade said:

You could also try but not sure it will help is to clear/flush your DNS, tcp/ip stacks, and winsock. Or even try changing your DNS provider. However I would suspect that one of the last 3-5 hops in your route is getting a ton of lost data packets and having to be re-routed thus slowing that part down so much that the game drops you due to lack of connectivity. Your internet speed is not the issue here it is past your ISP that is likely the issue.

I will also try changing DNS.