Bug found on CC

Fenril

Hey, guys. How are ya? Idk if this is the right section to report bugs, but if it's not, sorry.

We were doing Libra right now and we defeated her normally, but then something abnormal happened. She didn't disappear for a while, and she was floating in the air, her ''stomach'' pointing towards the floor and then she simply disappeared and we didn't get the rank screen to choose the cards. We stood up inside for a while, but nothing happened and we had to leave. Is there any way to check logs to see what happened? Does this ever happened to you guys before? 😞 Our sparkles... It's already hard to find a party to do CC... and now this happens...

Hm... It was around 10:15/10:30 pm, Brazil time, which is around 3 hours before the reset (it happens at 1 am in Brazil). If I'm not mistaken, we were on channel 1, facing Libra. The guys with me were: Gerlokx, Atreyous, Sowil and PleXiuS. Thanks in advance. :)  (If there is anything on my end, my client-side, that I can do to help you locate the issue, I'm up for it)

• VGN GM

I have confirmed that you guys have missed the rewards and I am looking into the issue as this has been a long standing issue but it has always been very unlikely caused issue as it happens only every now and then.

I have looked into the issue and noticed some logic flaws with how it currently works and looking to a fix.

• Thanks 1