Error 0xE0191009 XIGNCODE

Fantic

I'm having problems sometimes when I run Scarlet Blade, after the first login and password, an error alert appears in XIGNCODE, and the game doesn't open.
I have already done the configuration in the Windows 10, in the karpersky antivirus, in the Malwares Windows Firewall Control, with permissions for the game, both for the game's .exe and for the xm.exe, sometimes I can open the game or other times not. And when it comes to drive space, I have 106GB empty space.

To run, I have to delete all permissions, "VERIFY" the game, then activate the permissions again to test whether the game will open or not. This is a very tiring routine.

I had never gone through this entire process to make the game work, if it is an error in the game, could you please fix this through an update or explain to me some other procedure to avoid this error:

*--Security--alert--*
0xE0191009
Error: Failed to update XIGNCODE due to insufficient hard drive space or because the program is being blocked by a firewall or anti-virus software.

Image: https://prnt.sc/_z5b6s1HEZaW

That's been hitting us as well and is a recurring issue.  Just give it some time and try again.  I recall Zincite calling it a CDN issue.  

You can try flushing the DNS and closing other applications down like Discord, but that could be purely a psychological matter than anything else.  I usually do it and it works fine afterwards.  Again, could be psychological.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey sorry for reviving messaging now but i just downloaded the game today let the game and all of its files through both my antivirus and the firewall and restarted my computer as well as the game being installed to my C Drive and i still get this error i am unsure what else i can do about it so yeah i was just asking here to see if anyone hade any ideas on what might be causing this?

• VGN GM
On 2/8/2024 at 11:16 AM, Norleras said:

That's been hitting us as well and is a recurring issue.  Just give it some time and try again.  I recall Zincite calling it a CDN issue.  

You can try flushing the DNS and closing other applications down like Discord, but that could be purely a psychological matter than anything else.  I usually do it and it works fine afterwards.  Again, could be psychological.

As Norleras has said here, its not necessarily a harddrive issue, but rather its trying to connect to a CDN and failing. The best you can do is restarting in the hopes that it connects to a different one successfully.