Email verification not working.

Nacova

We're not detecting issues on our end with respect to emails being sent out.  If you don't see it in your spam or junk folder, then it's likely there is a system that is rejecting the emails and preventing them from reaching your inboxes.  

You might need to reach out to the email services about this matter and see if they have been rejecting emails from the vendettagn.com domain.

Hope this helps.

• VGN GM

I've checked the mail logs for the people reporting issues regarding the emails using the emails they have provided and the return messages are stating things such as inbox is full.

Can you double check your inbox is not full and try again for me please?

Having the same issue. I tried 4 different emails (all gmail since that is all I use). Inbox isn't full as I regularly empty out my inboxes. Haven't received anything in the inbox or spam for any of the emails. 

just double checked today, and it sent straight away. Don't know what it was, but it was definitely not because my email was full. I used all three emails I have over the course of a month, one of which is completely empty. But, for me at least, it is working now and I have successfully registered. 

• Like 1

• VGN GM
11 hours ago, robmy6 said:

just double checked today, and it sent straight away. Don't know what it was, but it was definitely not because my email was full. I used all three emails I have over the course of a month, one of which is completely empty. But, for me at least, it is working now and I have successfully registered. 

There was a fix made.

Locking the thread.

• Like 1

• Jordan locked this topic