Hello!

Merrin

@Merrin You wouldnt mind, trying out Vendetta Scarlet Blade too would you? AS aeria Games still owns https://edeneternal.aeriagames.com @NoRunNoGun @MrDoudouIm NOT advertising just being honest , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlet_Blade_(video_game) AS mentioned on there; Game was shut down / sunset in asb (aeria scarlet blade) in March 2016 due to technical difficulties & server stabilities it ran very "LAGGY" i stopped on Nov. 1st 2015 when i was kicked from >Phenomenon< guild by a player called Shapechanger time he was Master rank for not spending much time online though i came online everyday to make donation guild was grade 6 lvl 7 when i was in guild and i owned it i fought for Shapechanger rights though when he was kicked by Quietfury to get him back in he would give Master to another player in guild i helped got back in guild (that left once) in balls event they used to have in asb called CuteChrist for AFTERMATH after i retired though i was a L53 whipper at the Time (LAST MAX LVL was 54) MY faction i chose was always siding with Royal Guards since i ran my asb debut was on May 14th 2013 when game was in closed beta when game was lv29 max when it started there were 3 servers: Andromeda , Valkyrie and Venus of course i was Andromeda player but that was before they merged it into one server called "Solaris" time i started i played until starting of June 10th when i like other certain players couldnt cope with having no quest to lvl up so i stayed L25 returned later that year in December 13th 2013 IGN was ALWAYS Petty and if you use discord it's Petty#8263 it's on my profile located under VGN Games since i can't get my bio to show up in profile