Disconect

Sayuoi

Someone know why i take DC every 15 minutes? My internet is fine, i have 120mbps and i have a good conection with other 10 games. That only happens here;

OBS: I alredy try shut down my firewall, open with ADM mode, close all apps and put the game in my exception firewall

RGkAO4L.jpg

KPYP82N.jpg

pdZhRX1.jpg

UugRyOc.jpg

49 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Where are you connecting from, it could be a routing issue. Have you tried playing through a VPN and see if the problem resolves? The server shouldn't be having issues otherwise you'd see a massive of people complaining about this issue.

I know it's not a server problem, i'm just trying to understand my problem, because it's only here that happens. Because of that i try to shut down my firewall, u know? But with no sucess.

About the VPN, can u recommend a good free one? I know how it works, but never needed to use before.

That is a really OLD problem with me, because i try to play here before and that happens too... But at that time i change my computer and also my internet and adress, soo idk what that keeps happening :(