What's the most useful way to level up my pet only at lvl 39

BringBackSB

I been trying everything going to the lounge, using the pet chip which i think i don't have the right one all it does is decrease time by 3 seconds (Not a difference at all) i gave my pet the drink, and Exp boost for +1000 but it still takes like 4 hours for it to go up a level?

Anyone thing i can do while being a level 39 PU and get some better results on my pet?

To level up a pet at 39 you need 12 hour pet hacks, where the pet doesn't lose HP for 12 hours. Then you need to go on a 12 hour afk spree in Suer with that, the pet exp data chip, and as many as allowed pet exp stuff(start with the highest values you have and work your way down just in case the higher and lower value uses don't work with each other). For a pet to go from lvl 1~10 is pretty simple and quick without boosters, but make sure you upgrade every 5 levels. For level 11~20 it simple a bit slower not much, but can be done without boosters but upgrade at lvl 15. 20~30 That's where you can start using boosters, and 30~40 will take I think a week of leveling it up with dedication. But AFK with a pet hack while you sleep and work is the best option if you are in suer or in the VIP of the DL(lower level is slower). Just know that if you afk too long in Suer or any part of the DL you will get kicked after 8 hours.

• Like 1

• VGN GM
3 minutes ago, Filomena said:

39 can't go in Suer, but you can go in Nemesis, I think there is same buff than club. Alert just about the other faction can hunt you.

Suer does open at level 39.

Also, this is not a suggestion so moved to Gen Discussions.