Sign in to follow this  
NippleFeet

SAFE ways to buy ap?

Recommended Posts

I was looking for a way to buy AP since super rewards doesn't work anymore and i found a thread that said offgamers website sells mint global cards, i tried buying a $30 one and the site asked me for a picture of my driver's license, a selfie, and a picture of my credit card. now listen, i'm not about to give a website I've never heard of in my life enough info to open up a bank account on its own. Also it took my money BEFORE asking for all of this info and now that I cancelled the order it says it will take 2 weeks to return my money, what kind of bullshit scam is this site running where it takes your money and wont let you use it nor give it back unless if you wait 2 weeks or send too much information

TLDR: sketchy site took my money and i want a safe way to buy AP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wanted a safe way to buy vgn points, you should follow pixelgamecard site as it's the only site you will be able to get card for it. Any other side you will find, it is not associated with us and we can't help you if you get scammed from these. As of now pixelgamecard has the paymentwall option that has a few options to pay with bank account but they working on finding alternative for super rewards (no ETA).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

If you wanted a safe way to buy vgn points, you should follow pixelgamecard site as it's the only site you will be able to get card for it. Any other side you will find, it is not associated with us and we can't help you if you get scammed from these. As of now pixelgamecard has the paymentwall option that has a few options to pay with bank account but they working on finding alternative for super rewards (no ETA).

this was supposed to be FOR pgc, mint is an option to pay but the site that sold it was absolutely ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mint is also a prepaid way that you will get a pin code to use on pgc site. So where exactly was the issue with mint. If the issue was on giving your information, i believe it's for security reasons as like when you buy something online with your bank account that you give pretty much all the card details (number, owner name, cvv number, expire date) but giving these infos on not is up to you obviously. Since you cancel the payment, the money will be send back. Technically they haven't been sent till they get verify, it's just that amount of money is bonding till verify or cancel. Cancelling will take few days probably to be shown. Usually max 3 days (weekends excluded). It's same as when it's getting successful payment. On your bank account it will show the total balance and the balance you are able to use since the rest is bonding till the verify from the bank system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Mint is also a prepaid way that you will get a pin code to use on pgc site. So where exactly was the issue with mint. If the issue was on giving your information, i believe it's for security reasons as like when you buy something online with your bank account that you give pretty much all the card details (number, owner name, cvv number, expire date) but giving these infos on not is up to you obviously. Since you cancel the payment, the money will be send back. Technically they haven't been sent till they get verify, it's just that amount of money is bonding till verify or cancel. Cancelling will take few days probably to be shown. Usually max 3 days (weekends excluded). It's same as when it's getting successful payment. On your bank account it will show the total balance and the balance you are able to use since the rest is bonding till the verify from the bank system.

my issue was just i dont wanna take a selfie, send them a picture of my credit card, AND a picture of my driver's license. i've never had to give a website a picture of me and a full license to spend money, i was just asking if there's another *less sketchy* way to buy ap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NippleFeet said:

my issue was just i dont wanna take a selfie, send them a picture of my credit card, AND a picture of my driver's license. i've never had to give a website a picture of me and a full license to spend money, i was just asking if there's another *less sketchy* way to buy ap

Did you might happen to save anywhere what exactly it asks you? Because i'm quite sure on these type of verification steps you are allowed to blur every personal info that should not be shared on what you will provide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOOF.

Since they shut down there stuff to pay with paypal and co i buy VGN over Mint.  There a lot sites u can buy those Cards with Paypal , Paysafe Card, Bank  and so on. 
I picked https://offgamers.com  cos i have good experience with them from other games i play.

As an an example Here u can Buy them with Paypal.
You get a code that u enter in Pixel Came Card (Mint Card) & then u get ur VGN.
They also accept a lot of Banks & other stuff
Just register that's it ,no need to send pic's or what ever.
Its more cumbersome than before but it workz.

Or wait till PCG sort their stuff like Vivi said in one Post
" We're currently working with Paymentwall to offer new Payment Options and hopefully bring back ones we have had removed recently. We kindly ask for everyone's patience whilst we are in the process of doing so. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this