Ttc's all sort of bugs,suggestion,Rework needed!

ZekeGrey

Ok. I will only emphasize on the issue i meet in Ttc dungeon so far. 

The dungeon is an arduous one to begin. I will list down what i encounter tat i want it to be changed.

1st of all. Mobs in the dungeon is by far the hardest i have encounters.

I do the dungeon mostly on Solo hard difficulty hence i notice the issues were the mobs on thier pre-set setting. Tartarus Guards have a very annoying ability to stun,Tartarus Arcbishop has a relatively quick ability to heal allies units,Tartarus Assasin is the worst jerk amongst all of the dump! Thier hook are quick n they have fast cd yet they can "Hook thru Walls" What??? You heard me right! They hook thru walls!! They are super aggressive,quick on hook skills. Fyi i tried on the dungeon with 11300 Ch-eva hence my char can even die most of the time.It's not a very ideal for players to suffer thier constant abusive hook. These 2 units alone could cause an uproar plus much headaches on half the class in Sb already such as Pu,Se,Wh,Cb.Pls do look into them.Up next The Blood thirsty Butcher hits like a truck which could out dmg room bosses. Last but not least Ixion is a degenerate with many bugs, while battling it, after some certain amount of hp lost it can summon it's pest to come & aid itself but the problem is sometimes even when players manage to kill the summons it somehow manage to gain random buff to delay player's dps on it.The most common one is eva up which i dislike the most.Tartarus commander is by far the most agreeable unit in the coup on the right difficulty.

The dungeon isn't really well balance at all. In each boss room players already have to suffer a (-) eva n ch-eva depletion debuff in all the boss fight,grunt mobs are already exceeded our player's lv too. That is not acceptable in anyway possible! The boss can retain lv 68/70 i don't have much issue on that.

The way i see it is  Tartarus Assasin is a major nerf the most, Only one out of 3 Assasin can hook as each room has 6 of them. Hook skills are extended to 30 secs instead of 5 secs. Thier Ch-acc "Must Be Reduces to below 800". Tartarus Guard's passive stun n stun skill need to be reworked with a default Ch-acc/Acc below 1000. Blood thirsty butchers can only cast skill once every min.

I know at some point most players din't really get a well balance run in Ttc most of the time. Half of them even spend ton's of time dying doing retry from one run after the next.Our patiences is running thin after many months endless endeavour on constant rerun in the dungeon. May i ask for development team to do a thorough run on all sort verity inculding multi class character x 10 rerun in the dungeon on the hardest difficulty with not a single death with attainable result for players to enjoy.

That's all the problem i have listed about all the issues on. I do look foward to a well integrated dungeon in the coming days.Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

The dungeon is supposed to be hard since its the endgame for the moment. Im not denying that there are no bugs and sure the stuns can be anoying but its not like its the end of the world. The issue is that most ppl think it is ez since every other DG can be power crept with even low lvl gear, which is way harder with this one. i have done this DG with every class in game and every class can do it without dying also the only class that should cry is defender since there is almost no aoe on the class to clear out ads. 

i don't agree on how the mobs n skills layout were to be design in the dungeon to such hectic n troublesome for players to overcomes. Some of us even has lag issue plus the game itself have bugs tat have not been resolve for a length of time. The halloween event & Christmas event weren't even as half as difficult as Ttc (inculding the hardest difficulties)hence players are much more willing to spend time on those. The only thing i agree on about this dungeons was it's drop rates. 

Players have suffered severely doing endless rerun in Ttc,toiling away thier effort n thier time just to reap some certain rewards.This has go on long enough n changes are needed to improve the players counts in game. 

CH-EVA is only to prevent DEBUF from entering, it does not reduce damage, you must use EVA or HP against MOB and HP for BOSSES

The EVA stat for PVE is good for all Arkana

With CB I can complete it in 15 Minutes, with SW 25 (I don't know how to farm with the SW) :v

Now responding to your "Post" I really don't see it as difficult, the only bad thing I see is that you lose 10+ minutes due to a horrible loot

The "Team" is fine, but the other "Only" is not worth it. Those DG should be able to be completed in 5 minut, it is not worth losing 10+ minutes. I am talking about the "Only" and the "Team" one is fine, it lacks more % of costume but it's okay :v

and to do damage, don't use full CRIT-ATK, use Ghost+Wizard and Wep+Gloves+Bangle CRIT-ATK accessories
If you use Spy+Killer you will lose damage but gain more defense against MOBs since it gives you EVA.
By using Ghost+Wizard you will gain more DMG but you will lose DEFENSE (Be careful DEFENSE with DEF are two different things, at least in my world) :v

Espanglish

I think alot of you that is reading this post is severely miss understood of the whole point in this topic thus it's intention

Players that is running tat dungeon is very well depends on what sort of item they are lacking.Some need Blue Prints, Some need mech shards while others maybe aftering the rare loot drop of weapon skin or costume.True alot of people could run the dungeon team or hard mode solo with various equipment,I know lots of players love to challenge themselves with time attack on how fast they could finish the dungeon for each run as they brag but that's wasn't the point at all to begin with from the start. The Tittle in here is about rework & changing layout of the entirety of various mobs,skill,passive etc so on to give every player a Soother,Pleasurable,Enjoyable,Mind easing, a lack free of anxiety during the runs 

The main focus on this dialogue is to remove stuns,hooks,debuffs on all mobs, Boss inculded as a whole to allow players to have an opportunity to enjoy the comfort of the dungeon run with ease. As fore-say whilst being compare to last year's xmas factory event run, any player can run tat dungeon with ease while being chase down by over 25+ mobs as the same time you are killing roomed mini bosses. Now that is the most ideal domain that any players would desire.

19 hours ago, ZekeGrey said:

The main focus on this dialogue is to remove stuns,hooks,debuffs on all mobs, Boss inculded as a whole to allow players to have an opportunity to enjoy the comfort of the dungeon run with ease

This does not make sense to me.

This Doungeon was made for items we need to craft major mech.
It always had the "Assasine" that pull's you arround like a ping pong ball - and the Boss with his Buff's and Stun's. Enough Video help's and Threads are made since they brought it up.

Quote from the patch notes:
Each of these dungeons have a chance of dropping much needed items for major mechs!
Hard mode of these dungeons is very difficult! Its recommended to ONLY attempt them if you're confident in your build and character. Take the risk, and be very well rewarded with valuable drops in this version of the dungeon!

There are also 3 other dungeons for this Level Cap that can be walked. easy, quick, CHILL and drop same stuff except shards.

So Why you want a Doungeon in "End CAP" to be a easy thing -
with not a single "challenge" at all and be able to get everything freely without an effort

players need a bit of competition too lol

Actually, all levels will drop mech shards just that the lowest will drop 1. However yes it was intended to be an increasingly difficult dungeon for each tier as most all so far there is more or less no challenge to dungeons, it was more a farm for things with no consequence. Removing all stuns and such and doing a lot of what you are suggesting would diminish the value of said items. As it is people will farm Mech Shards and sell for 1k-2k. Making it too easy would make it so those items are worthless like the Slivers Shards and Gems are as of now. Currently, I could give everyone here who has posted 5-6 stacks of every sliver shard and gem and still have plenty for my own uses... I literally have that many stored up in reserve. Mech shards and Unique Jewels and Blueprints and such would be the next on the list to be worthless items for sale/trade. 

We do appreciate your feedback, but I believe you are asking way too much to make this dungeon a walk-in-the-park type thing. Granted I could see a small, tiny nerf potentially possible and not diminish the experience and value of said items, but to the level it seems you are suggesting that is just far too much of a nerf. 

• Like 1

I do not agree entirely with jade or archangle's point of view completely. Both of them do make a small valid point of getting the item easier but they did forgot the most important key factor here which is "Time". Not every 1 has the time to oftenly do endless rerun on the same domain again n again. So basically items drop in there wont fluctuate much in the long run thus the price of em.

Let's be honest here who doesn't want a easier time on gaming & reap a more rewarding system to gain from.Dont get me wrong here i do love this game for it's character design,layout & Npcs but we are living in a futuristic modern world.This game has been very been very well off it's peak age & it's getting very obsolete.Every game tat is create after 2020 has the basic rewarding system of dailies login,weeklies login, monthly login,holiday event, yearly anniversary & so on but in here we didn't even get any of those,we don't even reprimand too for the bugs n errors that has been going on for so long in years.

The demands i made was necessary to welcome newer players to jion & older player to gain what they wanted.The game could also gain a new stream flow of new blood to the game as well.

I believe many of you guys here did watch [One Punch Man].It was a fun anime,do rejoice that i didn't ask for things to be tat simple to be implement to the game it as every character the player control is Saitama himself.

In the end of the day our most challenging enemies are the players themselves putting out a good fight in pvp.It's never about harder dungeons to put the game in a so called "End game Content"

Exactly we are getting too much of an entitlement and instant gratification world. People are getting too wanty, too needy, and too lazy to be completely honest. They do not want to earn anything anymore just to be handed it on a silver platter. This does not help society to have any respect for things or what they have or get, which also leads to them not respecting one another, it is a super vicious cycle. 

Thank you for addressing that you agree with some things and at least validating my points. Some people would just ignore that means a lot to me.

As for newer players I agree some things should be easier but I would not focus my time on TT. It would be in other maps cause like Nemesis and not having anyone there to help them thru certain quests or dungeons etc. TT would be the very last thing I modified given the time to do so and the effort involved. Changes to SB are much much more difficult than most people will ever know. It isn't a quick down and dirty click this and click that. 

Also still disagree if you make too many of the changes you suggest the dungeon would be a breeze and ppl would skip 90% of it as it is there are ppl who run it in like 15 mins up to 25-30. You would have people doing 5-8 min runs all the time. Nerfing it too much would superbreak the dungeon and its purpose.

I do say and have said it needs a "little nerf" or a boost in drop rates at the very least. This is something I have said before, just that I mean a lot smaller of a nerf than you intend.

Edited by Jade
  • Like 1

Note to Jade: RegardIess of the issue here, you obviously never though of this analogy before din't you."The need of the many outweigh the need of the few"Obviously speaking you maybe an old player in Sb n u have been familiarize with how to get things done.That's only a handful of people we know but as others on majority they can't handle it or rather dislike it how is the domain is created hence they would only run it a few time or worst never touch it at all.During our Xmas event it went well like a breeze.Players litterally can't die even they manage to pull over 25 mobs but why can't ttc can't be the way like how event domain are build.Rather than having a nonchalant dungeon run,ttc is considerally tough,annoying,toil & energy dimishing which player still have to run it dozen of times in certain point of stage of thier progress.This is why i see a obsolute choice to remove stuns,hooks,debuffs on all mobs, Boss inculded as a whole

You did mention people are getting too wanty, too needy, and too lazy to be completely honest. They do not want to earn anything anymore just to be handed it on a silver platter. Honestly that wasn't the case in newer games. Developers of the recent year are smart enough to give in order to take. Yeah they would give small rewards to players in the game & get them to play. Take some game for an instances Genshin Impact,Honkai Star Rail,Arknights,Azure Lane,Aether Gazer those game are doing well cause they knows how to give n manage. They knows what thier players want thus spending time to survey what they lack & what they are good at,giving players what they desire,fullfilling the void & contempting player's inner voice shows appreciation.These are the thread of great game development successors.

Let me emphasize this sentences again just in case you skip out or forget.In the end of the day our most challenging enemies are the players themselves putting out a good fight in pvp on the battle field.It's NEVER ABOUT & WOULD NEVER BE harder dungeons to put the game in a so called "End game Content"

• 2 weeks later...

TTC is GOOD, but I see you a little shy so I'm going to write what you really want to write

"It's shit to waste 15 or 20 minutes on a DG where 70% loot is garbage, all the hordes should die easily, it makes no sense to max out my gear cap lvl 58+ to +12.........This DG shit should be like Christmas or Halloween, easy horde and difficult boss"

My opinion to your comment above is the following

"Finally someone who thinks the same as me" :v

Thank

Even though it is the final dungeon of the game, it is a lie, it is the dungeon of Nemesis.

Bye v: