Sign in to follow this  
GoddessSand

BGs 60+

Recommended Posts

@Vivi Is it possible to make is so that every player who registers is given an invite into a BG even if numbers for one side has more than the other? After everybody enters the BG then kick the players who cause an imbalance at the start like it does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the point to make it getting invite if numbers are already imbalanced before bg starts. He will be kicked anyway if other side have less people from register. It's not like the system picks randomly people who registered. It picks the first people who registered to be against the same amount of enemies inside bg. You will get invite if someone from your side cancels or doesn't respond in the 20 secs period you get to answer on invite. 

Edited by NoRunNoGun
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NoRunNoGun said:

What's the point to make it getting invite if numbers are already imbalanced before bg starts. He will be kicked anyway if other side have less people from register. It's not like the system picks randomly people who registered. It picks the first people who registered to be against the same amount of enemies inside bg. You will get invite if someone from your side cancels or doesn't respond in the 20 secs period you get to answer on invite. 

So, this is why. Say you have 6 people on RG side registered and 3 on the FK side. only 3 on the RG side will get an invite into the match. If only 1 accepts, then only 1 FK can stay. But if all 6 get an invite on RG side and all 3 on the FK side get an invite, then 3 to 6 RG can accept the invite and 3 FK can also accept. The side with the least amount of people when it starts will then kick the players who are farther down on the registration que.

Currently this is how it works.
1.player 1      (accepts)                                      1. opponent 1 (accepts)
2.player 2      (declines)                                     2. oppenent 2 (accepts)   
3.player 3      (accepts)              vs                    3. oppenent 3 (accepts and kicked)
4.Player 4      (no entery)
5.player 5      (no entery)
Battle starts 2 vs 2 (Potential for 3 vs 3, but results of lack of accepts reduced to 2 vs 2)

                                               or
1.player 1      (accepts)                                      1. opponent 1 (declines)
2.player 2      (declines)                                     2. oppenent 2 (accepts)   
3.player 3      (declines)              vs                    3. oppenent 3 (accepts and kicked)
4.Player 4      (no entry)
5.player 5      (no entry)
battle starts 1 vs 1 (potential for 2 vs 2, ends with 1 vs 1 because lack of allowed players to accept)

How my way would work
1.player 1      (accepts)                                      1. opponent 1 (accepts)
2.player 2      (declines)                                     2. oppenent 2 (accepts)   
3.player 3      (accepts)              vs                    3. oppenent 3 (accepts)
4.Player 4      (accepts)
5.player 5      (accepts and kicked)
Battle starts 3 vs 3 (potential for 3 vs 3 and has 3 vs 3 at start)
                                              or
1.player 1      (accepts)                                      1. opponent 1 (declines)
2.player 2      (declines)                                     2. oppenent 2 (accepts)   
3.player 3      (declines)              vs                    3. oppenent 3 (accepts)
4.Player 4      (accepts)
5.player 5      (accepts and kicked)
battle starts 2 vs 2 (potential for 2 vs 2, ends with 2 vs 2)

While currently if somebody who registers late can't even accept an invite is not allowed in, but the match will start with even less numbers because those who are before them didn't even accept the invite. My way it still allows that late registration into the BG map and is only kicked if his side has more people, but still could be part of the BG if somebody who registered before them declines the invite. The current way he doesn't even get that chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually you are wrong. This is how currently works. 

Let's say 5 rg and 3 fk register. 

RG                                                                                               FK

Player 1 accepts                                                                    Player 1 accepts

Player 2 declines or not respond to invite                        Player 2 accepts

Player 3 accepts                                                                   Player 3 accepts

In this case player 4 from rg side will get invite, if player 2 declined, he will get it immediately, if player 2 did not respond to invite, he will get it after 20 seconds. If player 4 don't respond either then player 5 will get invite on last 20 seconds before bg starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Actually you are wrong. This is how currently works. 

Let's say 5 rg and 3 fk register. 

RG                                                                                               FK

Player 1 accepts                                                                    Player 1 accepts

Player 2 declines or not respond to invite                        Player 2 accepts

Player 3 accepts                                                                   Player 3 accepts

In this case player 4 from rg side will get invite, if player 2 declined, he will get it immediately, if player 2 did not respond to invite, he will get it after 20 seconds. If player 4 don't respond either then player 5 will get invite on last 20 seconds before bg starts. 

Um? I think you need to check that again. If Player 2 decllines or not responds no other invites are given. I've never ever seen an invite after the time initial invites are given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

I have got many times invite after initial invite if 20 secs passed and other hasn't respond or declined. 

Are you paying attention to the game clock close enough? I've had my game clock be ahead of normal time(server time) so that it looks like I am accepting an invite past the time I should have received it but the countdown shows that it hasn't sent invites yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game has always sent invites after someone declines. It’s why the bg doesn’t start for so long or you see people zone 1 second before it starts. It can send up to 2 back to back rejects I think before it’s too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Daddy said:

The game has always sent invites after someone declines. It’s why the bg doesn’t start for so long or you see people zone 1 second before it starts. It can send up to 2 back to back rejects I think before it’s too long.

I would think that the BG takes so long to start because of the load times. But I could test this concept out later, though if you can only get 2 back to back rejects at a time what if you are the 3rd on que and didn't get the invite? I would think it's more efficient to just send invites to everybody who registers and then kick those at the start that cause an imbalance that were later on the registration.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this