Unique jewels drop rate %

foee4

in this video i try to demonstrate the amount of time needed /  the drop rate of unique jewels , for an average person who farms 1h a day , i understand full sets of unique jewels is an end game thing , but even for veteran players this is proving to be a major time consuming task . what do you think about the current unique drop rates at the moment ? in my opinion , it could use a small buff . while still retaining it's position as an end  game perc for players who have played enough !

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 4:33 AM, foee4 said:

in this video i try to demonstrate the amount of time needed /  the drop rate of unique jewels , for an average person who farms 1h a day , i understand full sets of unique jewels is an end game thing , but even for veteran players this is proving to be a major time consuming task . what do you think about the current unique drop rates at the moment ? in my opinion , it could use a small buff . while still retaining it's position as an end  game perc for players who have played enough !

You think those are bad, try getting unique Ancient Jewels. I've opened 50 at one time and got zero unique.

• Haha 1

Pretty decent, you get those amount of cubes after 4 to 5 runs or less if you have wings, TTH is pretty doable, DE takes 30 to 40 mins per run, and I think that's too slow coz I see @Archangel farming cubes like they are potions. Imo, I think Vivi need to put Mech shards drop on all TTH bosses, because that's what holds people back if they are going solo most of the time, it always lag behind when crafting Jewel SG, but that's just my wishful thinking everytime I try to make sets of jewel lol, makes life alot easier haha.

TTH has a chance of dropping ancient jewel cubes at bosses, but after the 2nd boss there are chest inside the side rooms down the hall to the 3rd boss. To reach those chest you kill the one mob standing in the center of the room and the wall will collapse. Once that wall collapses you can 1 hit kill the chest and it will drop an ancient jewel cube. The TT normal will drop them too, but has a lower chance of dropping them. In one run you can get a max of 9 cubes inside TTH, if every boss drops them it's just not guaranteed to do so. Still, even after collecting many of them and opening them one after the other, you have a really low chance of getting a unique one.

20 hours ago, Beau said:

Imo, I think Vivi need to put Mech shards drop on all TTH bosses, because that's what holds people back if they are going solo most of the time, it always lag behind when crafting Jewel SG, but that's just my wishful thinking everytime I try to make sets of jewel lol, makes life alot easier haha.

If you farm mobs in TTH you can collect a lot of jewel replicubes without needing to turn the mechanic shards into epoxy glue to turn them into jewel replicubes. If they dropped on every boss that's like getting 40 to 80 jewel replicubes per run. But you would then only need like 2 runs to get 10 mechanical shards for major 55 mech. I'm more for increasing the chance for a unique on jewels and ancient jewels over making it so you get more mechanical shards per run. Also, increasing the chance for unique costumes. Not that I need one, but I would like to have more so I can use AP to graft rare costumes onto them. You would think that they would want to increase unique costumes to increase sales of AP for unique grafting tools and rare costumes to increase revenue, but I guess they don't care about needing the money.

Uhh... The Mech Shard is used to craft Jewel Safeguard not cubes... You dont turn them to epoxy... You just dont...

10 are needed to craft 1, and you need 12 pcs for a full set of green and 9 for a full set of red unique jewels for a total of 210 pcs mech shard, you get 1/2/3 per run on TTH not challenger, with the state of the server we can hardly do Challenger run so we need to do TTH 210/105/70 runs depending on your luck, that amounts to like hundreds of hours of gameplay which also depends on your clear time. You can ease some of the hours of farming by buying shards but that too is limited since there are almost none farming and tons of people sitting on large amount of gold, supply and demand is not good.