Christmas Event 2018 [CLOSED]

MrDoudou

Csvcdab.png

Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! Players of Eden Eternal !

As you know christmas is coming closer and closer and so does the time of family and giving back something  for all the efforts and wonderful moments that we experienced together as network during the year ! So we want to give you something back too in form of a Christmas ScreenShot Contest !

So what will the task for this Event be ?

Thats simple ! All you have to do is creating a christmas themed screenshot of your character in Eden Eternal.

What are the "Rules" for this Event ?

• It's allowed to edit your screenshot with softwares like: "Photoshop ect..." to make it look more christmas like with stuff like filters.
  • You're allowed to take part with only one account per person, if we catch you taking part with several accounts you'll be disqualified from the event.
  • You'll have time till the 31st of December to send us a Screenshot of your character.
  • Just make sure to leave your InGame name with the sent screenshot !
  • You cannot reuse screens from old Events

What will the prices be ?

• 1st place :
    •  A released legendary of your choice
  • 2nd place:
    • 5 Events Points
  • 3rd place:
    • 2 Events Points

Things to keep in mind: 

•  We have the right to deny any item requested if we think it shouldn't be given.
  •  You can't choose Mystery box, Diamond Altar, Event box or Anniversary exclusive items.
  •  Items will be sent to winners Item Mall.

Well that's it so far all left to say now is that the VGN-Staff wishes you a merry christmas and see you on 31st December. 

fvcun4.jpg

Edited by MrDoudou
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, impactiko said:

Are we allow to cut out our character from the game and make something out of it?

For example, like this:

dot-hack-dusk.jpgscreenshot windows 8

For this wallpaper I made a long time ago, I used a scan and cut it out via photoshop. Then I manipulate the image and it turned out like this.

As long as it's a Christmas screenshot (related with the game ofc)I do not think it's a problem (just try to put element from the game)

• Like 2

• MrDoudou changed the title to Christmas Event 2018 [CLOSED]
  • MrDoudou unlocked this topic

Hello !!

The winners of this Event are :

A released legendary of your choice

5 Events Points

2 Events Points

Good Job guys and have a nice day on Eden Eternal VGN !

Prizes will be sent as soon as possible, so don't worry, if you won you will receive them.

Edited by MrDoudou
  • Like 1