Hi guys, as surely most of you already know, there is a motorbike track around the Bitterstone Base in Mereholt. My idea was, therefore, to use it to organize an in-game event like a race or a tournament.
Anyone who has ever tried to walk the circuit will already know that it is not a simple eight-shaped track, but contains several ramps and pits, which sometimes force you to go back. This means that competition is not based only on speed but also a certain amount of skill is required.
So, I had thought that the event could be organized in the following way:
1) all participants must compete with the same vehicle (LB-stormchaser for example)
2) to those who do not own the vehicle chosen for the race, one will be provided by the moderators
3) boost on vehicle speed are strictly forbidden, under penalty of disqualification from the event
4) the first, second and third classified will be awarded at the end of the event
5) the event will be organized as a single race or as a tournament to senconda the number of registered participants
6) there will be people in charge of checking the departure and arrivals
7) arrivals will be recorded in such a way as to have some sort of photofinish if necessary
What do you think?
I'm sure my idea is still very rough, it can be improved a lot. but second is something that can be done and also pretty enough.