A total overhaul on quests EXP!

valeria24

so , this comes for an ex player that played solo till like lvl 48 only and left for a while because lvling was too hard, and then realizing u can get power leveled.  but the exp at these quests need a serious check because unless u join soccer pitch etc or find spies along the PVE maps its impossible to lvl on ur own , unless u wanna spend a month getting to 65. and even if u start only grinding dungeons exp boosters run out eventually, and ure kinda left with mobs that give barely any exp. 

all the new players that join quit after realizing they cant lvl on ur own. my suggestion is , u should boost the experience from quests after lvl 30. all sides all mains of lvl 30 + if thats possible to help out the new community joining from videos like MMOBYTE that did actually bring a few players but they told me lvling is too hard esp when the low lvl areas are kinda empty =/ .

boost exp from quests to help out the new players! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sadly I think they can change just the % of exp in the whole game, and not the exp given by single mobs. In the beginning of the game (level 1-25) the experience gained is already high, if it increases again, the players will have a bunch of quests in queue and it can be really confusing for a real beginner.

But I agree you, a big exp boost from Nemesis, Scylla and Ellis mobs (maybe also Barbirion) would be the best, but as I said probably it can't be done.

If there was away to create 1 mob from a higher level to place in a lower level area for players that are trying to level to wack at for huge experience on their own? Call it "I'm tired of trying to level" then if they didn't level up after completing all the quests for that level they can go wack at that mob for a high boost to level up to the next level faster. Make it difficult enough that you can't just kill it without the right gear, but easy enough to kill it at the level you are to reach the next.

Newbies fail to appreciate the game cuz they're stuck in the emptiness of barbiron, nemesis and ellis. Either make those maps interesting for old players so they will flock in there or make the newbies sail faster in those waters. Easier to do the later I guess. Fiddling with the exp gain is a headache, right? Thus I suggest to flood the areas with exp boosters nt. Replace the rewards of some main/side and/or daily quests with xp boosters nt. 

Just how much revenue ya get from exp boosters? It might be a good idea to sacrifice that in exchange for increase sales of pets and datachips. I believe people will be more willing to spend their bucks when endgame is within their reach. You guys were generous enough to feed us excessive amount of exp boosters nt during events. I believe it wouldn't hurt to do so with the newcomers cuz edel's quests' rewards are simply not enough.

Spoiler

or just simply spawn balls in those areas

• Like 1

• VGN GM

Rather then doing mobs, the only viable thing would be adjusting quests.

Since we moved the EXP rates to the server rather then file side, there is the chance, when using a booster, of overflowing in exp, thus giving yourself negative exp. Since this could cause issues down the line, its something that wouldn't be viable/safe to do.